Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,404.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
You don't need to use lasers to create rain.
I know I'm just some guy on the internet, but "cloud seeding" has been happenning for, like, DECADES.
Cloud seeding - Wikipedia
I think what makes it "New World Order" appealing is that now it's done with "laaaayzeerrrrs!"

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,404.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Can't explain something that is out of the ordinary? Well then, it's a CONSPIRACY!!!!!
The burn is that it IS ordinary. So it's more like "Can't explain something that you don't know about and don't bother to do any other GOOD research on? Well then, it's a CONSPIRACY!!!!!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
Top Scientist Tells CBS: HAARP Responsible For Recent Hurricanes
September 9, 2017 Sean Adl-Tabatabai

World renowned physicist Dr. Michio Kaku made a shocking confession on live TV when he admitted that HAARP is responsible for the recent spate of hurricanes.

In an interview aired by CBS, Dr. Kaku admitted that recent ‘man-made’ hurricanes have been the result of a government weather modification program in which the skies were sprayed with nano particles and storms then “activated” through the use of “lasers”.

In the interview (below), Michio Kaku discusses the history of weather modification, before the CBS crew stop him in his tracks.

The High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) was created in the early 1990’s as part of an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska Fairbanks, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

Top Scientist Tells CBS: HAARP Responsible For Recent Hurricanes

Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I've always had a bit of an inkling that we could use Chaos theory to help control the weather.

Chaos theory is a class of mathematics that basically says that very small changes in the initial conditions can have a huge impact on the final outcome. The most popular embodiment of this is the "A butterfly flaps it's wings in Brazil and it creates a storm in China" saying.

The hard part is understanding how everything is interrelated and then figure out the knobs and dials you can turn and tweak.

FWIW, Rambot is right, this isn't really knew. We've been playing with the weather since the 50s. Now, we just have superior diagnostics and computing technology and can better see and model the cause/effects relationships of what we are doing.

Again, this is something I'd rather the world spend Trillions of dollars on instead of militaries.

My pipe dream would be that the world spend 25% of what it spends on the military and funnel it to pie-in-the-sky science projects. Just imagine the wonders we'd have if that was the case :).

Upvote 0