✟7,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone!

I wanted to share something I’ve started using to help my back pain. I have osteoarthritis and am in some level of constant pain. I take CBD Oil sublingually (3-5 drops under the tongue twice a day) and use a Emu infused pain balm and I would say that I’m nearly 100% pain free all day and night now. I sleep so well too. It’s pretty economical since it only takes a few drops to do the job.

As I do more research I find more and more amazing qualities of this plant, not the least of which is that it seems to be referenced and encouraged in biblical days. It was called kaneh-bosem which translates in Google Translator from Yiddish to English as Cannabis and was apparently the main ingredient in the holy anointing oil.

I should note that I now sell CBD Oil which contains zero thc but I’m less interested in spamming this forum than starting a discussion about kaneh-bosem and it’s biblical reference. And, to simply spread the word about what I feel is a miracle plant that keeps me pain free with a clear head.

I know people will ask so to keep from
putting my web link in the forum just message me if you want to know where to shop for legal hemp CBD.

Please feel free to weigh in on wether you think it’s ok to use, biblically relevant, or if anybody already uses it then let’s hear your views.

cbdBrian

Aug 16, 2018
North Texas
✟7,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Kratom seems fine except that it’s more of a muscle relaxer which for daily use wouldn’t be very good for the heart. It would be better for loosening up a muscle spasm or something like that.

For daily pain relief I like full spectrum CBD because it’s not only a anti inflammatory and pain reliever but also nourishes the endocannaboid system which is a good immune boost and generally a good thing to do.

Cost isn’t really that bad. It is high because it’s not easily accessible yet. Here’s something to consider. I find that most people take too much. It only takes 2-5 drops to relieve my pain. I use the 750mg version which is a 30mg full dropper so it works out to about 180+ doses per $79 bottle for me, or approx $14 per month. I’ll take it to remain pain and anxiety free.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I know at least a few people with either cancer or arthritis who I’m gonna recommend that they research it. Scientists have been hearing this anecdotal stuff for decades and the govt has held up research also for decades

Reactions: cbdBrian
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone!

I wanted to share something I’ve started using to help my back pain. I have osteoarthritis and am in some level of constant pain. I take CBD Oil sublingually (3-5 drops under the tongue twice a day) and use a Emu infused pain balm and I would say that I’m nearly 100% pain free all day and night now. I sleep so well too. It’s pretty economical since it only takes a few drops to do the job.

As I do more research I find more and more amazing qualities of this plant, not the least of which is that it seems to be referenced and encouraged in biblical days. It was called kaneh-bosem which translates in Google Translator from Yiddish to English as Cannabis and was apparently the main ingredient in the holy anointing oil.

I should note that I now sell CBD Oil which contains zero thc but I’m less interested in spamming this forum than starting a discussion about kaneh-bosem and it’s biblical reference. And, to simply spread the word about what I feel is a miracle plant that keeps me pain free with a clear head.

I know people will ask so to keep from
putting my web link in the forum just message me if you want to know where to shop for legal hemp CBD.

Please feel free to weigh in on wether you think it’s ok to use, biblically relevant, or if anybody already uses it then let’s hear your views.
My wife tried some free CBD lotion samples in the store and her two day migraine headache was gone in minutes.

Edit: I didn't mention that she had no clue it would help.
She always tries sample lotions. We were walking out
and she did an about-face. "What WAS that stuff?"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cbdBrian

Aug 16, 2018
North Texas
✟7,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know at least a few people with either cancer or arthritis who I’m gonna recommend that they research it. Scientists have been hearing this anecdotal stuff for decades and the govt has held up research also for decades

The big C is the other thing I’m taking it for. I’ve had a Basel cell carcinoma taken off my nose so I’m trying to stay proactive. There is a ton of research demonstrating its effectiveness against cancer.

• Informative
Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

cbdBrian

Aug 16, 2018
North Texas
✟7,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It seems to help with my migraines. To bad its still expensive where I live.

My wife gets migraines too. Nothing but immotrex or stronger worked before CBD. Now with CBD she can stop a migraine and remain clear headed and alert rather than immediately crashing and waking up 12 hours later. That’s not pain relief, that’s being sedated.

Upvote 0

cbdBrian

Aug 16, 2018
North Texas
✟7,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My wife tried some free CBD lotion samples in the store and her two day migraine headache was gone in minutes.

It’s really amazing how fast it works. There are a lot of videos out there, some from actual studies, where CBD Oil is administered under the tongue of a person having a seizure and in just moments, like less than a minute to 3 or so the seizure stops completely. Just incredible.

• Informative
Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

cbdBrian

Aug 16, 2018
North Texas
✟7,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It’s really amazing how fast it works. There are a lot of videos out there, some from actual studies, where CBD Oil is administered under the tongue of a person having a seizure and in just moments, like less than a minute to 3 or so the seizure stops completely. Just incredible.

I didn't mention....we read about CBD after her headache disappeared.
She had no clue it would effect her. She likes lotions.

Reactions: cbdBrian
Upvote 0

cbdBrian

Aug 16, 2018
North Texas
✟7,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I didn't mention....we read about CBD after her headache disappeared.
She had no clue it would effect her. She likes lotions.

Me too. I like the CBD pain balm a lot. I can target areas that need more focus and the emu oil really helps it absorb.

My wife really likes the CBD apple stem cell rejuvenating cream. That’s a mouthful but it really does make her skin look great. She has been challenged by skin issues that would make her face break out. She used to apply a steroid cream to keep things under control but now she’s able to use a natural product and be steroid free.

Upvote 0

cbdBrian

Aug 16, 2018
North Texas
✟7,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Read up a little myself about CBD oil.

Can't help thinking though that this thread is one big advert.

I am definitely promoting something I love. At least I’ve been up front about that.

The thing is, people are really interested in CBD so this thread will naturally go to a load of testimonials.

I’m surprised nobody in this forum has commented on kaneh-bosom. It’s a biblical reference that I mentioned so I’m happy for the discussion to go there. Any thoughts on keneh-bosom being in the holy anointing oil?

Upvote 0

cbdBrian

Aug 16, 2018
North Texas
✟7,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I copied the text below from the following article on kaneh-bosom. It’s actually a pretty in-depth article. I keep saying I’m going to do this, and one day I might now that I have access to CBD oil, but I really want to make the anointing oil as described below. I bet it smells awesome, like Christmas spice.
https://www.cannabisculture.com/content/1996/05/01/1090/

THEN THE LORD SAID TO MOSES, “TAKE THE FOLLOWING FINE SPICES: 500 SHEKELS OF LIQUID MYRRH, HALF AS MUCH OF FRAGRANT CINNAMON, 250 SHEKELS OF KANNABOSM, 500 SHEKELS OF CASSIA – ALL ACCORDING TO THE SANCTUARY SHEKEL – AND A HIND OF OLIVE OIL. MAKE THESE INTO MAKE THESE INTO A SACRED ANNOITING OIL, A FRAGRANT BLEND, THE WORK OF A PERFUMER. IT WILL BE THE SACRED ANNOITING OIL.

THEN USE IT TO ANOINT THE TENT OF THE MEETING, THE ARK OF THE TESTIMONY, THE TABLE AND ALL ITS ARTICLES, THE LAMPSTAND AND ITS ACCESSORIES, THE ALTAR OF INCENSE, THE ALTAR OF
BURNT OFFERING AND ALL ITS UTENSILS, AND THE BASIN WITH ITS STAND. YOU SHALL CONSECRATE THEM SO THEY WILL BE MOST HOLY, AND WHATEVER TOUCHES THEM WILL BE HOLY.

ANOINT AARON AND HIS SONS AND CONSECRATE THEM SO THEY MAY SERVE ME AS PREISTS. SAY TO THE ISRAELITES, “THIS IS TO BE MY SACRED ANOINTING OIL FOR THE GENERATIONS TO COME. DO NOT POUR IT ON MEN’S BODIES AND DO NOT MAKE ANY OIL WITH THE SAME FORMULA. IT IS SACRED, AND YOU ARE TO CONSIDER IT SACRED. WHOEVER MAKES PERFUME LIKE IT AND WHOEVER PUTS IT ON ANYONE OTHER THAN A PREIST MUST BE CUT OFF FROM HIS PEOPLE.”

EXODUS 30:22-33

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thee Librarian

Jan 25, 2018
Chicago
✟16,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have muscle twitching and it works great for that. Helps me sleep.

Upvote 0