Catholics to protest Houston Satanic 'Black Mass' with Rosary Rally, prayers of reparation

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
(From the article): The group noted that it holds social events to “discuss Satanic philosophy, activism, and atheism.”

They say they use Satan as just a "symbol" of how to live, yet Satan was the father of lies. So, is it really atheism they're promoting?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Who knows? Seems they just get a tingle when upsetting Christians. Wouldn't this be cultural appropriation or something?? ;)
That's probably true, like the unruly child trying to get attention. In this case wouldn't it be better just to ignore them?

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's probably true, like the unruly child trying to get attention. In this case wouldn't it be better just to ignore them?
I don't know.

Nobody seems to ignore anything concerning secular issues outside the Church and even when it comes faith-based issues, when they (those that protest) are outside the Church. Outsiders are determined to change faith-based beliefs. It's in the news daily. What's the most productive thing to do when the Mass is being trampled underfoot by Satanists? Christians have a place in the public square just like anyone else. The goal seems to be to silence us. So I changed my mind from 'I do not know'. No we should not ignore it.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Some guy came to Mass right at the time for communion. He took the communion and put it in his pocket. When questioned about it, he said he consumed it. I personally think he took it for a ritual.

Upvote 0

Beloved2018

Theotokos, Pregnant With Christ, Save Us!
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
KY
✟54,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Maybe they should have searched him (away from the sanctuary of course). It's better to embarrass the guy than to have Christ's Body and Blood at a Black Mass. Besides, he brought it upon himself when he placed it in his pocket. This is why we should all take by mouth. No funny business. ( And this is coming from a person who doesn't do that very well. I'm shaky.:confused:).
Some guy came to Mass right at the time for communion. He took the communion and put it in his pocket. When questioned about it, he said he consumed it. I personally think he took it for a ritual.

Upvote 0

Beloved2018

Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
KY
✟54,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Who knows? Seems they just get a tingle when upsetting Christians. Wouldn't this be cultural appropriation or something?? ;)
Yes!
And remember all you Goth kids out there. The Church is more Goth than you'll ever be.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Maybe they should have searched him (away from the sanctuary of course). It's better to embarrass the guy than to have Christ's Body and Blood at a Black Mass. Besides, he brought it upon himself when he placed it in his pocket. This is why we should all take by mouth. No funny business. ( And this is coming from a person who doesn't do that very well. I'm shaky.:confused:).

The head usher said he "doesn't do searches" and let it go. I went home and prayed it wasn't used in a ritual.

• Prayers
Reactions: Beloved2018
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Satanic stuff seems to be everywhere these days. This is the symbol for a pharmaceutical company:

novo-nordisk.jpg
bull of egypt .jpg

Upvote 0

Beloved2018

Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
KY
✟54,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I use to think the symbol on ambulances here in the States was a depiction of Moses' bronze serpent until I read it was a symbol of some pagan god.
Yet we say, 'God bless America'?
Maybe these things are the reasons we have the troubles we do.
Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to dispense of these abominations?
Satanic stuff seems to be everywhere these days. This is the symbol for a pharmaceutical company:

View attachment 267207 View attachment 267208

• Agree
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Like it says in 1 John 5:19 We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.
Until Satan is gone from this world, we have to suffer with many abominations and blasphemies. :(

Upvote 0