*Catholics only* Author of the 'Dictator Pope' revealed to be Henry Sire, an author and historian

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Being as the Order of Malta is now under Vatican control this will be viewed as payback.

In January, 2017, the Vatican took control of the Knights of Malta after ousting its Grand Master Matthew Festing for his “defiance of papal authority.” The pope asked Festing to resign following a dispute over sovereignty with the Vatican, replacing him with papal delegate Archbishop Angelo Becciu as interim leader of the order.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
The reviews on Amazon are mostly 5 star.

Here is one review:

It is unfortunate that such a book needs to be written. I commend the author for the courage, discipline and attention to detail in such critical and sensitive matters. The book is well documented with clearly measured and superb journalistic work. Sadly, if a fraction of the references, quotations and insights presented are true, then we have a catastrophic reality on our hands within the Catholic Church. Yet with all the references from input from outside reliable sources and insider whistleblowers, it seems that the vast majority of what is presented is incontrovertible. There is so much here that compels anyone serious about the Catholic faith to sift through, process and deliberate upon, that will inevitably lead to further investigation. In particular, significant attention must be made with reference to the St. Gallen "mafia", into whether the papal election itself was valid from a canonical perspective. There is too much evidence of lobbying for Bergoglio, with apparent knowledge and consent, at this point for this issue to go unchecked. Particularly disturbing is the fifth scrutiny, a fact which alone may invalidate the election of Bergoglio. I have thirty years of global management experience in very complex and high pressure institutions, and I have personally witnessed every major type of management behavior. This Pope speaks of collegiality, dialogue and mercy, but his actions belie these sentiments. The dismissal of the entire membership of the JP II Academy which took an oath on the dignity of life, and subsequent installment of Paglia, alone suffices for a massive inquiry into the true aspirations of this pontificate.

Upvote 0

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm not condoning or condemning anything.

But in life, we all have opinions. It's one thing to post on CF that I'm not too sure about some of the Holy Father's decisions. And for anybody interested, I'm not too sure at all about some of them. That's not hypothetical at all.

But it's quite another thing for someone in an important position in the Church to publish something which openly criticizes Francis on an anonymous basis.

If somebody truly believes in the rightness of their cause, why should they fear using their real name? I suppose fear for one's life or the lives of loved ones might be an issue. But we're talking about the Church, not the mob.

Francis may or may not appreciate being criticized but doesn't he have the moral right to face his accuser?

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
I'm not condoning or condemning anything.

But in life, we all have opinions. It's one thing to post on CF that I'm not too sure about some of the Holy Father's decisions. And for anybody interested, I'm not too sure at all about some of them. That's not hypothetical at all.

But it's quite another thing for someone in an important position in the Church to publish something which openly criticizes Francis on an anonymous basis.

If somebody truly believes in the rightness of their cause, why should they fear using their real name? I suppose fear for one's life or the lives of loved ones might be an issue. But we're talking about the Church, not the mob.

Francis may or may not appreciate being criticized but doesn't he have the moral right to face his accuser?

One word...Vendetta.

• Winner
Reactions: Tutorman
Upvote 0

The Grouch

Oct 20, 2017
England
✟40,747.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums