Catholics in a State of Grace, Reenter the Garden of Eden, on Earth, upon the Apocalypse

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Revelation 21:9 The New Jerusalem.
"Come, I will show you the woman who is the bride of the Lamb." He carried me away in spirit to the top of a very high mountain and showed me the holy city of Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God. It gleamed with the splendor of God. The city had the radiance of a precious jewel that sparkled like a diamond. Its wall, massive and high, had twelve gates at which twelve angles were stationed. Twelve names were written on the gates, the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. There were three gates facing east, three north, three south, and three west. The wall of the city had twelve courses of stones as its foundation, on which were written the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

The one who spoke to me held a rod of gold for measuring the city, its gates, and its wall. The city is perfectly square, its length and its width being the same. He measured the city with the rod and found it twelve thousand furlongs in length, in width, and in height. Its wall measured a hundred and forty-four cubits in height by the unit of measurement the angel used. The wall was constructed of jasper; the city was of pure gold, crystal clear. The foundation of the city wall was ornate with precious stones of every sort: the first course of stones was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh hyacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. the twelve gates were twelve pearls, each made of a single pearl; and the streets of the city were of pure gold, transparent as glass.

I saw no temple in the city, The Lord God the Almighty, is its temple he and the Lamb. The city had no need of sun or moon, for the glory of God gave it light, and its lamp was the Lamb. The nations shall walk by its light; to it the kings of the earth shall bring their treasures.

Ezekiel 28:13
In Eden, the garden of God, you were, and every precious stone was your covering (carnelian, topaz, and beryl, chrysolite, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, garnet, and emerald); Of gold your pendants and jewels were made, on the day you were created.
With the Cherub I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God, walking among the fiery stones. Blameless you were in your conduct from the day you were created, Until evil was found in you, the result of your far-flung trade; violence was your business, and you sinned. Then I banned you from the mountain of God; the Cherub drove you from among the fiery stones.
Have you ever wished mankind was back in the Garden of Eden? Scriptures indicate that Jesus is going to Restore the Garden of Eden for His Church, the Catholic Church. The 'Third Secret of Fatima' indicates that Jesus' Church, the Catholic Church, is going to ascend a great mountain. Restored Zion and The Garden of Eden, are both atop God's Holy Mountain.

I say 'The Golden Era for Mankind', that the Blessed Mother has promised us, is, not only the Restoration of Israel, but also the Restoration of Christ's Church to the, pre-fall of man state, of Eden. It is Christ's Church, the Catholic Church, who is 'The Bride of the Lamb', who is to become Revelation's 'New Jerusalem', and by its description of being adorned in gold and precious stones, the New Jerusalem is placed in a Restored Eden.

As God brought His Presence to earth to reside in a stone temple in Israel, Jesus will bring His Prescience to reside in the body of His Church on earth. As God's Prescience was in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve, so will Christ's Church be in Presence of Jesus, in the Restored Garden of Eden, The Restored New Jerusalem, in a new and spectacular way.

Can you imagine all the sick being cured. He who does not live past 100 years old is the acceptation, not the rule. No more war. No starvation. People live in abundance. Jesus' Presence will be there, in the New Jerusalem, as God's Presence was in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve. The nations will see Jesus' Presence, in the Body of His Church, the Catholic Church, through all the miracles, signs and wonders happening on the Restored 'Mountain of God', the Restored Zion, the Restored Garden of Eden, and the nations will stream to her, through her gates of the Catholic Sacraments of Baptism and Reconciliation, to be with Jesus.

Jesus will wipe away every tear of His Bride, the Church, the Catholic Church!

What do you think?

J.M.J. The third part of the secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fatima, on 13 July 1917

And we saw in an immense light that is God: 'something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark;making their way to God.
Quoted from:Vatican: Third Secret of Fatima

Obadiah 1:17 Judah Shall Be Restored.
But on
Mount Zion there shall be a portion saved; the mountain shall be holy, And the house of Jacob shall take possession of those that dispossessed them...

...And saviors shall ascend Mount Zion to rule the mount of Esau, and the kingship shall be the LORD'S.

Exodus 19
When Moses, then, had reported the response of the people to the LORD, the LORD said to Moses: Go to the people and have them sanctify themselves today and tomorrow. Have them wash their garments and be ready for the third day; for on the third day the LORD will come down on Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people. Set limits for the people all around, saying: Take care not to go up the mountain, or even to touch its edge.
All who touch the mountain must be put to death. No hand shall touch them, but they must be stoned to death or killed with arrows. Whether human being or beast, they must not be allowed to live. Only when the ram's horn sounds may they go up on the mountain. Then Moses came down from the mountain to the people and had them sanctify themselves, and they washed their garments. He said to the people, 'Be ready for the third day.

Revelation 10:7
At the time when you hear the seventh angel blow his trumpet, the mysterious plan of God shall be fulfilled, as he promised to his servants the prophets.

Revelation 12:10
Now have salvation and power come, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Anointed.
Psalms 24:1
The earth is the LORD'S and all it holds, the world and those who live there. For God founded it on the seas, established it over the rivers. Who may go up the mountain of the LORD? Who can stand in his holy place? The clean of hand and pure of heart, who are not devoted to idols, who have not sworn falsely. They will receive blessings from the LORD, and justice from their saving God. Such are the people that love the LORD, that seek the face of the God of Jacob. Selah Lift up your heads, O gates; rise up, you ancient portals, that the king of glory may enter. Who is this king of glory? The LORD, a mighty warrior, the LORD, mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O gates; rise up, you ancient portals, that the king of glory may enter. Who is this king of glory? The LORD of hosts is the king of glory. Selah

Quoted from: Resurrect Restore Rebuild; The Salvation of the Temple of God

Last edited:

Loyce KG

Everyone MUST hear the gospel of Christ!
Nov 19, 2018
Kampala
✟44,026.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Revelation 21:9 The New Jerusalem.
"Come, I will show you the woman who is the bride of the Lamb." He carried me away in spirit to the top of a very high mountain and showed me the holy city of Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God. It gleamed with the splendor of God. The city had the radiance of a precious jewel that sparkled like a diamond. Its wall, massive and high, had twelve gates at which twelve angles were stationed. Twelve names were written on the gates, the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. There were three gates facing east, three north, three south, and three west. The wall of the city had twelve courses of stones as its foundation, on which were written the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

The one who spoke to me held a rod of gold for measuring the city, its gates, and its wall. The city is perfectly square, its length and its width being the same. He measured the city with the rod and found it twelve thousand furlongs in length, in width, and in height. Its wall measured a hundred and forty-four cubits in height by the unit of measurement the angel used. The wall was constructed of jasper; the city was of pure gold, crystal clear. The foundation of the city wall was ornate with precious stones of every sort: the first course of stones was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh hyacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. the twelve gates were twelve pearls, each made of a single pearl; and the streets of the city were of pure gold, transparent as glass.

I saw no temple in the city, The Lord God the Almighty, is its temple he and the Lamb. The city had no need of sun or moon, for the glory of God gave it light, and its lamp was the Lamb. The nations shall walk by its light; to it the kings of the earth shall bring their treasures.

Ezekiel 28:13
In Eden, the garden of God, you were, and every precious stone was your covering (carnelian, topaz, and beryl, chrysolite, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, garnet, and emerald); Of gold your pendants and jewels were made, on the day you were created.
With the Cherub I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God, walking among the fiery stones. Blameless you were in your conduct from the day you were created, Until evil was found in you, the result of your far-flung trade; violence was your business, and you sinned. Then I banned you from the mountain of God; the Cherub drove you from among the fiery stones.
Have you ever wished mankind was back in the Garden of Eden? Scriptures indicate that Jesus is going to Restore the Garden of Eden for His Church, the Catholic Church. The 'Third Secret of Fatima' indicates that Jesus' Church, the Catholic Church, is going to ascend a great mountain. Restored Zion and The Garden of Eden, are both atop God's Holy Mountain.

I say 'The Golden Era for Mankind', that the Blessed Mother has promised us, is, not only the Restoration of Israel, but also the Restoration of Christ's Church to the, pre-fall of man state, of Eden. It is Christ's Church, the Catholic Church, who is 'The Bride of the Lamb', who is to become Revelation's 'New Jerusalem', and by its description of being adorned in gold and precious stones, the New Jerusalem is placed in a Restored Eden.

As God brought His Presence to earth to reside in a stone temple in Israel, Jesus will bring His Prescience to reside in the body of His Church on earth. As God's Prescience was in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve, so will Christ's Church be in Presence of Jesus, in the Restored Garden of Eden, The Restored New Jerusalem, in a new and spectacular way.

Can you imagine all the sick being cured. He who does not live past 100 years old is the acceptation, not the rule. No more war. No starvation. People live in abundance. Jesus' Presence will be there, in the New Jerusalem, as God's Presence was in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve. The nations will see Jesus' Presence, in the Body of His Church, the Catholic Church, through all the miracles, signs and wonders happening on the Restored 'Mountain of God', the Restored Zion, the Restored Garden of Eden, and the nations will stream to her, through her gates of the Catholic Sacraments of Baptism and Reconciliation.

Jesus will wipe away every tear of His Bride, the Church, the Catholic Church!

What do you think?

J.M.J. The third part of the secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fatima, on 13 July 1917

And we saw in an immense light that is God: 'something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark;making their way to God.
Quoted from:Vatican: Third Secret of Fatima

Obadiah 1:17 Judah Shall Be Restored.
But on
Mount Zion there shall be a portion saved; the mountain shall be holy, And the house of Jacob shall take possession of those that dispossessed them...

...And saviors shall ascend Mount Zion to rule the mount of Esau, and the kingship shall be the LORD'S.

Exodus 19
When Moses, then, had reported the response of the people to the LORD, the LORD said to Moses: Go to the people and have them sanctify themselves today and tomorrow. Have them wash their garments and be ready for the third day; for on the third day the LORD will come down on Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people. Set limits for the people all around, saying: Take care not to go up the mountain, or even to touch its edge.
All who touch the mountain must be put to death. No hand shall touch them, but they must be stoned to death or killed with arrows. Whether human being or beast, they must not be allowed to live. Only when the ram's horn sounds may they go up on the mountain. Then Moses came down from the mountain to the people and had them sanctify themselves, and they washed their garments. He said to the people, 'Be ready for the third day.

Revelation 10:7
At the time when you hear the seventh angel blow his trumpet, the mysterious plan of God shall be fulfilled, as he promised to his servants the prophets.

Revelation 12:10
Now have salvation and power come, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Anointed.
Psalms 24:1
The earth is the LORD'S and all it holds, the world and those who live there. For God founded it on the seas, established it over the rivers. Who may go up the mountain of the LORD? Who can stand in his holy place? The clean of hand and pure of heart, who are not devoted to idols, who have not sworn falsely. They will receive blessings from the LORD, and justice from their saving God. Such are the people that love the LORD, that seek the face of the God of Jacob. Selah Lift up your heads, O gates; rise up, you ancient portals, that the king of glory may enter. Who is this king of glory? The LORD, a mighty warrior, the LORD, mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O gates; rise up, you ancient portals, that the king of glory may enter. Who is this king of glory? The LORD of hosts is the king of glory. Selah

Quoted from: Resurrect Restore Rebuild; The Salvation of the Temple of God
The Church is the bride of Christ. In essence, 1 Cor 3:16 says "we are the temple of the Holy spirit' and so all that believed in Jesus Christ as Lord and savior are the church. The church here is not a religious institution least of all the catholic church. The relationship between Christ and His church is like that of husband and wife. We are the Bride of Christ.
The Word of God is complete, perfect and none shall be added to it such as the Novenas and Catholic citations. When our savior returns for His bride, we shall have glorified bodies or as Paul puts it in 1 Cor 15:52, "imperishable bodies" because our flesh is corrupted even though the Spirit is regenerated. There shall be new heavens and a new earth where we are in perfect knowledge of God and fellowship.
Shalom

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,405.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
OK Loyce KG

This Board is called One Bread One Body and is the Catholic Board with its own SoP Statement of Faith - OBOB Statement of Purpose

I would be most grateful if you would read that link before posting again in this thread.

Anhelyna Senior Ambassador Member

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
While Jesus was on earth, in His prayers to God the Father, He laments that He is going back to heaven, and away from His Bride, the Church, on earth. Well why does not Jesus just pull His Church out of free-willed mankind on earth, and bring her to heaven with Him?

The beauty of 'The New Jerusalem', being on free-willed earth, and not heaven, is that the Elect can still produce the fruit of love for God, and at the same time, be married to Jesus, and in Jesus Presence, on earth.

Can you love God in heaven? Saints in heaven have an accumulation of love for God, which they produced under free will, on earth, but they cannot choose between loving God or not loving God, in heaven. There are no starving people to feed in heaven. One cannot murder, rape or steal in heaven, or choose not to murder, rape or steal, out of love for God, in heaven. Saints treasure house in heaven, of the fruit of love for God, through obedience to God, is produced on free willed earth. Once Zion, Jesus married to His Church, is established on earth, the nations will stream to her, through the Catholic Sacraments of Baptism and Reconciliation, to be in marital union with Jesus. Our 'Light to the Nations' Jesus, will shine bright, from atop God's Holy Mountain, of The New Jerusalem.

In Jesus prayer to The Father, He asks not to have His Bride the Church pulled from earth, but to join her on earth. God is about to grant Jesus His request.

Jesus is Getting Married!

John 17 Prayer of Jesus.
When Jesus had said this, he raised his eyes to heaven and said,
'Father, the hour has come. Give glory to your son, so that your son may glorify you, just as you gave him authority over all people, so that he may give eternal life to all you gave him. Now this is eternal life, that they should know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. I glorified you on earth by accomplishing the work that you gave me to do. Now glorify me, Father, with you, with the glory that I had with you before the world began.

I revealed your name to those whom you gave me out of the world. They belonged to you, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they know that everything you gave me is from you, because the words you gave to me I have given to them, and they accepted them and truly understood that I came from you, and they have believed that you sent me. I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for the ones you have given me, because they are yours, and everything of mine is yours and everything of yours is mine, and I have been glorified in them. And now I will no longer be in the world, but they are in the world, while I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name that you have given me, so that they may be one just as we are. When I was with them I protected them in your name that you gave me, and I guarded them, and none of them was lost except the son of destruction, in order that the scripture might be fulfilled. But now I am coming to you. I speak this in the world so that they may share my joy completely. I gave them your word, and the world hated them, because they do not belong to the world any more than I belong to the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world but that you keep them from the evil one. They do not belong to the world any more than I belong to the world. Consecrate them in the truth. Your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, so I sent them into the world. And I consecrate myself for them, so that they also may be consecrated in truth.

I pray not only for them, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, so that they may all be one, as you, Father, are in me and I in you, that they also may be in us, that the world may believe that you sent me. And I have given them the glory you gave me, so that they may be one, as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may be brought to perfection as one, that the world may know that you sent me, and that you loved them even as you loved me. Father, they are your gift to me. I wish that where I am they also may be with me, that they may see my glory that you gave me, because you loved me before the foundation of the world. Righteous Father, the world also does not know you, but I know you, and they know that you sent me. I made known to them your name and I will make it known, that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in them.

Revelation 19:6
The Lord has established his reign
, (our) God, the almighty. Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory. For the wedding day of the Lamb has come, his bride has made herself ready. She was allowed to wear a bright, clean linen garment. (The linen represents the righteous deeds of the holy ones.)

Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not be silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not be quiet, Until her vindication shines forth like the dawn and her victory like a burning torch. Nations shall behold your vindication, and all kings your glory; You shall be called by a new name pronounced by the mouth of the LORD. You shall be a glorious crown in the hand of the LORD, a royal diadem held by your God. No more shall men call you 'Forsaken,' or your land 'Desolate,' But you shall be called 'My Delight,' and your land 'Espoused.' For the LORD delights in you, and makes your land his spouse. As a young man marries a virgin, your Builder shall marry you; And as a bridegroom rejoices in his bride so shall your God rejoice in you. Upon your walls, O Jerusalem, I have stationed watchmen; Never, by day or by night, shall they be silent. O you who are to remind the LORD, take no rest And give no rest to him, until he re-establishes Jerusalem And makes of it the pride of the earth. The LORD has sworn by his right hand and by his mighty arm: No more will I give your grain as food to your enemies; Nor shall foreigners drink your wine, for which you toiled. But you who harvest the grain shall eat it, and you shall praise the LORD; You who gather the grapes shall drink the wine in the courts of my sanctuary. Pass through, pass through the gates, prepare the way for the people; Build up, build up the highway, clear it of stones, raise up a standard over the nations. See, the LORD proclaims to the ends of the earth: Say to daughter Zion, your savior comes! Here is his reward with him, his recompense before him. They shall be called the holy people, the redeemed of the LORD, And you shall be called 'Frequented,' a city that is not forsaken.

Psalms 45:14
All glorious is the king's daughter as she enters, her raiment threaded with gold; In embroidered apparel she is led to the king. The maids of her train are presented to the king. They are led in with glad and joyous acclaim; they enter the palace of the king.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Revelation 19:6
Then I heard something like the sound of a great multitude or the sound of rushing water or mighty peals of thunder, as they said: "Alleluia! The Lord has established his reign, (our) God, the almighty. Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory. For the wedding day of the Lamb has come, his bride has made herself ready. She was allowed to wear a bright, clean linen garment." (The linen represents the righteous deeds of the holy ones.)

Revelation 7:1

After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth so that no wind could blow on land or sea or against any tree. Then I saw another angel come up from the East, holding the seal of the living God. He cried out in a loud voice to the four angels who were given power to damage the land and the sea, 'Do not damage the land or the sea or the trees until we put the seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.' I heard the number of those who had been marked with the seal, one hundred and forty-four thousand marked from every tribe of the Israelites:...

...Then one of the elders spoke up and said to me, 'Who are these wearing white robes, and where did they come from?' I said to him, 'My lord, you are the one who knows.' He said to me, 'These are the ones who have survived the time of great distress; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb'.

Matthew 22 The Wedding Banquet
But when the king came in to meet the guests he saw a man there not dressed in a wedding garment. He said to him, 'My friend, how is it that you came in here without a wedding garment?' But he was reduced to silence. Then the king said to his attendants, 'Bind his hands and feet, and cast him into the darkness outside, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth.'

Psalms 45:14
All glorious is the king's daughter as she enters, her raiment threaded with gold; In embroidered apparel she is led to the king. The maids of her train are presented to the king. They are led in with glad and joyous acclaim; they enter the palace of the king.

We are presently in the Revelation, Chapter seven stage, of the Apocalypse. The Angels putting God's seal on the foreheads of Christ's Elect, are Catholic Priests Placing absolution of all sins, on the foreheads of the Elect, through Christ's Sacraments of Reconciliation and Baptism.

JESUS, THE DIVINE MERCY
by St.Faustina
Jesus looked at me and said, Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Secretary of My mercy, write, tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 965)

I desire that the first Sunday after Easter be the Feast of Mercy.
Ask of my faithful servant
[Father Sopocko] that, on this day, he tell the whole world of My great mercy; that whoever approaches the Fount of Life on this day will be granted complete remission of sins and punishment.” (299, 300)

“I desire that the Feast of Mercy be a refuge and shelter for all souls, and especially for poor sinners. On that day the very depths of My tender mercy are open. I pour out a whole ocean of graces upon those souls who approach the fount of My mercy. The soul that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion shall obtain complete forgiveness of sins and punishment. On that day all the divine floodgates through which grace flow are opened. Let no soul fear to draw near to Me, even though its sins be as scarlet.” (699)

The greater the sinner, the greater the right he has to My mercy. My mercy is confirmed in every work of My hands. He who trusts in My mercy will not perish, for all his affairs are Mine, and his enemies will be shattered at the base of My footstool. (723)

Write down these words, My daughter. Speak to the world about My mercy; let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy. It is a sign for the end times; after it will come the day of justice.(848)

I desire trust from My creatures. Encourage souls to place great trust in My fathomless mercy. Let the weak, sinful soul have no fear to approach Me, for even if it had more sins than there are grains of sand in the world, all would be drowned in the unmeasurable depths of My mercy. (1059)

My daughter, do whatever is within your power to spread devotion to My mercy. I will make up for what you lack. Tell aching mankind to snuggle close to My merciful Heart, and I will fill it with peace. Tell [all people], My daughter, that I am Love and Mercy itself. When a soul approaches Me with trust, I fill it with such an abundance of graces that it cannot contain them within itself, but radiates them to other souls. (1074)

He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice... (1146) Today I heard a voice in my soul: Oh, if sinners knew My mercy, they would not perish in such great numbers. Tell sinful souls not to be afraid to approach Me; speak to them of My great mercy.

Oh, how miserable are those who do not take advantage of the miracle of God's mercy! You will call out in vain, but it will be too late. (1448)

My daughter, tell souls that I am giving them My mercy as a defense. I Myself am fighting for them and am bearing the just anger of My Father. (1516)

Tell sinners that no one shall escape My Hand; if they run away from My Merciful Heart, they will fall into My Just Hands. (1728)

The Blessed Virgin Mary :

you have to speak to the world about His great mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge. Oh, how terrible is that day! Determined is the day of justice, the day of divine wrath. The angels tremble before it. Speak to souls about this great mercy while it is still the time for [granting] mercy. If you keep silent now, you will be answering for a great number of souls on that terrible day. ... (635)

Quoted from: www.DivineMercy.com

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Matthew 13:36
The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. Just as weeds are collected and burned (up) with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will collect out of his kingdom all who cause others to sin and all evildoers. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears ought to hear."

'If you would only forgive their sin! If you will not, then strike me out of the book that you have written' (Exodus 32) . Moses says this at Mount Sinia. Wow! A person can have their name 'Erased!' from God's 'Book of life'; I never would have imagined. The Book of life is with God from the creation of the world, yet during a person's life on earth, and upon judgement day, at the end of time, a person can have their name erased from the 'Book of life', Wow! This is because God is Omni-Present to the whole of physical time.

One has their name written into God's 'Book of life' at their Baptism. Through sin, Baptized Christians can have their names erased from God's Book of Life. Well who does Jesus have writing peoples names into, or out, of God's Book of Life, on earth? It is Christ's Catholic Priests who are distributing Jesus' gifts of the Holy Spirit of the Sacrament of Baptism and the Sacrament of Reconciliation, which write Christians names in God's Book of Life. It is Catholic Apostolic Successors who can call upon Jesus to erase names from God's Book of Life, through Catholic Church Anathema.

It is clear that it will be Christ's Catholic Church clergy who will be the 'angels' separating out those who will enter Jesus' Kingdom Come, and those who will be bundled up for burning, upon the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

You really want to take advantage of Jesus Divine Mercy Feast Day, this coming second Sunday of Easter!

Revelation 3:5
"The victor will thus be dressed in white, and I will never erase his name from the book of life but will acknowledge his name in the presence of my Father and of his angels.

Malachi 3:12

Then all nations will call you blessed, for you will be a delightful land, says the LORD of hosts. You have defied me in word, says the LORD, yet you ask, 'What have we spoken against you?'You have said, 'It is vain to serve God, and what do we profit by keeping his command, And going about in penitential dress in awe of the LORD of hosts? Rather must we call the proud blessed; for indeed evildoers prosper, and even tempt God with impunity.' Then they who fear the LORD spoke with one another, and the LORD listened attentively; And a record book was written before him of those who fear the LORD and trust in his name. And they shall be mine, says the LORD of hosts, my own special possession, on the day I take action. And I will have compassion on them, as a man has compassion on his son who serves him. Then you will again see the distinction between the just and the wicked; Between him who serves God, and him who does not serve him. For lo, the day is coming, blazing like an oven, when all the proud and all evildoers will be stubble, And the day that is coming will set them on fire, leaving them neither root nor branch, says the LORD of hosts. But for you who fear my name, there will arise the sun of justice with its healing rays; And you will gambol like calves out of the stall and tread down the wicked; They will become ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day I take action, says the LORD of hosts. Remember the law of Moses my servant, which I enjoined him on Horeb, The statutes and ordinances for all Israel. Lo, I will send you Elijah, the prophet, Before the day of the LORD comes, the great and terrible day,

Isaiah 40:1

Comfort, give comfort to my people, says your God. Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and proclaim to her that her service is at an end, her guilt is expiated; Indeed, she has received from the hand of the LORD double for all her sins. A voice cries out: In the desert prepare the way of the LORD! Make straight in the wasteland a highway for our God! Every valley shall be filled in, every mountain and hill shall be made low; The rugged land shall be made a plain, the rough country, a broad valley. Then the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all mankind shall see it together; for the mouth of the LORD has spoken. A voice says, 'Cry out!' I answer, 'What shall I cry out?' 'All mankind is grass, and all their glory like the flower of the field. The grass withers, the flower wilts, when the breath of the LORD blows upon it. (So then, the people is the grass.) Though the grass withers and the flower wilts, the word of our God stands forever.' Go up onto a high mountain, Zion, herald of glad tidings; Cry out at the top of your voice, Jerusalem, herald of good news! Fear not to cry out and say to the cities of Judah: Here is your God! Here comes with power the Lord GOD, who rules by his strong arm; Here is his reward with him, his recompense before him. Like a shepherd he feeds his flock; in his arms he gathers the lambs, Carrying them in his bosom, and leading the ewes with care.

Upvote 0