Dallas
✟887,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said that for the lukewarm their last hopes is to run to His Mercy - His Divine Mercy and for separated Brethren
"They tore at My Body and Heart" during Jesus Bitter Agony in the Garden receiving His Holy Visions from God our Heavenly Father and Holy Spirit then and of the future seeing hearts souls turning away from Him ignoring Him during lives and not opening hearts in love and trust in Jesus praying and talking to Him just as Jesus taught us to do when praying and talking to God and Holy Spirit in

John - many of Jesus Holy Passages too numerous to quote

This love and trust between Jesus Holy Spirit and God our Holy Divine Majesty is the Love and trust from hearts not just minds with earthly knowledge that Jesus seeks of us with humble hearts as Children not knowledgeable adults

““Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves. You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? A good tree produces good fruit, and a bad tree produces bad fruit. A good tree can’t produce bad fruit, and a bad tree can’t produce good fruit. So every tree that does not produce good fruit is chopped down and thrown into the fire. Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7:15-20‬ ‭NLT‬‬
Matthew 7:15-20; “Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves. You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? A good tree produces good fruit, and a bad tree produces bad fruit. A good tree can’t produce bad fruit, and a bad tree can’t produce good fruit. So every tree that does not produce good fruit is chopped down and thrown into the fire. Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The Psalter that God our Heavenly Father delivered to His Religious including to our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary's Holy Parents Holy Saint Anna and Holy Saint Joachim were prayed by Gods Holy Family handed down through Gods Hebrew Holy Lineage then God Delivered The Most Holy a Rosary as His Holy Precious Gift to our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary for mankind to pray Glorifying Jesus and His Sorrowful Mysteries His Life and Honouring our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary's Holy Life here on earth in Jesus God Holy Spirit

The Joyful Mysteries

The Annunciation
The Visitation
The Birth of Jesus
The Presentation - Jesus Presented to Moses in the Temple to God
The Finding of The Child Jesus in The Temple

The Sorrowful Mysteries

The Agony in The Garden
The Scourging
The Crowning with Thorns
The Stations of The Cross - 15 in all Jesus suffered endured and conquered by God our Heavenly Father and Holy Spirit
The Carrying of The Cross
The Crucifixion - Jesus Bitter Passion of which Jesus delivered in His Holy Divine Mercy Novena from God

The Luminous Mysteries - Holy Mysteries of Light

Christs Baptism in the River Jordan
Christs Self Revelation at the Marriage at Cana
Christs Proclamation of The Kimgdom of God
With His Call to Conversion
"The time is fulfilled and The Kingdom of Heaven is near repent and believe in The Good News"
Christs Transfiguration
Christs Institution of The Eucharist
Our Lord Jesus Real Holy Flesh and Blood of which contain His Holy Blessings Holy Gifts and Holy Graces

The Glorious Mysteries

The Resurrection
The Ascension
The Descent of The Holy Spirit
- and our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary was Present with Gods Disciples when The Holy Spirit descended upon them all including Holy Mother Mary
The Assumption
The Coronation

It was our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary through God and Holy Spirit Whom told those present at the Marriage at Cana for all to listen to Her Son and do as He Says

Holy Mother Mary spoke through God Holy Spirit delivering God our Heavenly Father Her Holy Magnificat when expecting Jesus in Her Holy Womb because our Blessed Virgin Mother was The Favoured Child/girl of God our Heavenly Fathers living in a Convent and Temple as a 3 year old Hebrew with devout Children of Gods in Gods Holy Lineage Saint Joachim and Saint Anna whom took Holy Mother Mary to The Temple of Gods to stay there with Gods Priests Prophets Nuns and Religious praying fasting and dedicating Her Life to God until meeting Saint Joseph later

Holy Saints and Nuns have recorded written Jesus own Holy Words on our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary's Holy Life as a Child of Gods in Volumes upon Volumes of the early days - our Blessed Holy Mother as a Child of God gave up sacrificed everything in Her Life for Her Love of God and Devotedness to God including the eating consumption of meats and sweet things and many foods sacrificed during those days

I will post Gods Holy Saints Names whom wrote Jesus Holy Words on the early Life of His Most Deeply Loved and Treasured Holy Mother of God and Holy Queen of Heaven

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You have saddened my heart with your hurtful accusations BNR32 - yet you as a United States citizen prayed for all week immersed your whole Nation in Jesus Ocean of Mercy Blessed Holy Sacred Wounds and Precious Holy Blood thrice daily and immersed in our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary's Holy Immaculate Heart for Jesus God Holy Spirits Divine Love Protection Health Safety and I read your words and Little Lamb of Jesus earlier

Now I know how my Heavenly Holy Mother Feels - words escape me

here are some Apochryptical writings of Jesus Disciples and the 12 Tribes of Israel on our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary's Life Holy Life in God our Heavenly Father

acatholic.org
The Life of The Blessed Virgin Mary
Writings of Holy Saint Anne Catherine Emmerich

Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich

Sacred-texts.com
The protevangelion of James
The Lost Books of The Bible
The Blessed Virgin Mary
Apochryptical Writings in part of some Disciples

theworkofGod.com
The Blessed Virgin Mother Mary

These are just a few chosen and there are many more of St James writings on our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Read Saint Louis De Montfort "The Secret of The Holy Rosary"

Jesus delivered The Most Holy Rosary of which is Gods Holy Word Jesus New Testament to Saint Dominic and Father De La Roche in 1214 and again in 1216 with Jesus explaining for mankind to pray The Holy Rosary to our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary with every "Our Father" prayer as a Holy Rose going to Jesus God our Heavenly Father From it and every "Hail Mary" Prayer going to His Blessed Holy Queen of Heaven and Holy Queen of Love and Mercy The Blessed Virgin Mother of God with Our Lord Jesus Catholic Creed delivered by Jesus Himself and The Hail Holy Queen Prayer and this prayer from God our Heavenly Father Himself included

O God whose only Begotten Son through His Life Death and Resurrection has purchased for us the rewards of eternal Life grant we Beseech Thee that meditating on these Mysteries of the Most Holy Rosary of The Blessed Virgin Mary we may both imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise through the Same Christ our Lord Amen

Hail Holy Queen Mother of Mercy
Hail our Life our sweetness and our hope
To Thee do we cry poor banished Children of eve
To,Thee do we send up our sighs mourning and weeping in this valley of tears
Turn then O Most Gracious Advocate Thine Eyes of Mercy towards us and after this our exile show unto us Thy Blessed Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus
O Clement O Loving O Sweet Virgin Mary pray for us O Holy Mother of God that we may be made worthy of The Promises of Christ Amen

The Holy Mysteries including our Lord Jesus Sorrowful Holy Mysteries were delivered by Jesus Himself to His Priests and Religious Nuns Saints well before 1214 dating back earlier than the 9th Century with Jesus appearing to Saints Nuns and Popes and Priests having written Gods Holy Prayers and Gods Holy Messages all part of Gods Holy Word His Holy Scriptures imploring people hearts to focus on Jesus Bitter Passion His Sorrows His Sufferings with Holy Illustrations painted and drawn from Jesus God Holy Spirit our Blessed Holy Trinity with our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary

By the way use common sense

Jesus Holy Spirit and our Blessed Heavenly Mother Mary are not and have never delivered Jesus Holy Prayers and Holy Messages contrary to Gods Holy Word and Jesus has always requested repentance of sins to be made to Him for Salvation and to read Gods Holy Word His Holy Word Holy Spirits Holy Scriptures and to receive Him in Holy Communion and to ask for our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary's Holy Intercession praying to Jesus and Holy Spirit God and to Holy Mother Mary in Her Most Holy Rosary of which is Gods Holy Word in both The Old Testament and New Testament

I would copy and paste here in Holy Illustration however this laptop does not have this facility

ROJ if you could do this that would be greatly appreciated
The Secret of The Rosary or
The Holy Rosary websites one of these in illustration thankyou greatly for HRDJ or new Christians if interested in some of the History of our Lord Jesus and our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary in God our Heavenly Divine Majesty and Holy Spirit
Your posts crack me up.

• Prayers
Reactions: Amazing Horse
Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The Psalter God delivered to His Hebrews in the early days -

The Most Holy Rosary God Jesus Holy Spirit delivered to Saint Dominic and His other Priests Popes Roman Catholic Religious after Jesus had Ascended into Heaven through Saint Peters/Jesus Roman Catholic Church including many many other Catholic Prayers containing Gods Catholic Creed

Jesus God Holy Spirit delivered to thousands of Gods Holy Catholic Saints and Religious many Prayers in between the following

The Five Holy Wound Chaplet
The Hail Holy Queen Prayer
The Holy Wound Chaplet - Jesus to Saint Marie Chambon in the early 1900s
Holy Devotional Prayers of Comsecration to Jesus Sacred Heart and Holy Consecration to our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary's Holy Immaculate Heart
The Holy Reparational Prayers made to Jesus Himself for Reparation of His Blessed Holy Sacred Heart and Holy Reparation Prayers made to our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary's Holy Immaculate Heart and many of these delivered by Jesus Himself dating back to the 9th Century and beforehand to His Catholic Saints Nuns Popes Priests Religious and thousands of lay Catholics writings in which Jesus God Holy Spirit have delivered Gods Holy Prayers through these Catholics having sacrificed their lives and given up everything to be in close unity with our Lord Jesus and The Psalter and The Most Holy Rosary prayed focussing on God devoutly lovingly and trustingly obeying Gods Commandments spreading Gods Holy Word giving out to others and establishing Gods Holy Catholic and Universal Church
Jesus God Holy Spirits Divine Mercy Novena and Chaplet with Jesus Gods Holy Spirits 600 Holy Messages attached imploring everything contained in Gods Holy Word directly in relation to Repentance of sins for salvation trusting in Jesus in trust from hearts to be given the opportunity to receive Jesus Mercy now and at the hour of death where Jesus stands between His Father and The dying Jesus says where the Just Hand of My Father cannot take that soul with My Mercy

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You all receive God our Heavenly Fathers Holy Blessings Holy Gifts and Holy Graces through our Lord Jesus Holy Spirit and our Holy Queen of Mercy and Holy Queen of Heaven with all of the Glory Thine my Dear Lord Jesus God my Heavenly Father and Holy Spirit yet you sit and profane our Lord Jesus Christs Holy Mother of God Whom prays leads all hearts back to Jesus to God as Holy Queen of Mercy Whom God Himself has let you know in His Holy Word in Revelations and within His Holy Psalms yet few of you must pray prior to reading Gods Holy Word for Holy Spirit to illuminate your hearts in Gods Holy Discernment

Sadly people this is your loss because every profanity and derogatory remark made against our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary is accountable to Jesus God Holy Spirit in His Judgement about Gods Holy Queen of Love Mercy and Holy Queen of Heaven did you not read about our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary's Holy Coronation in Revelations if you disbelieve Gods Holy Word in Gods other Holy Passages

All the best

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟887,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Psalter that God our Heavenly Father delivered to His Religious including to our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary's Holy Parents Holy Saint Anna and Holy Saint Joachim were prayed by Gods Holy Family handed down through Gods Hebrew Holy Lineage then God Delivered The Most Holy a Rosary as His Holy Precious Gift to our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary for mankind to pray Glorifying Jesus and His Sorrowful Mysteries His Life and Honouring our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary's Holy Life here on earth in Jesus God Holy Spirit

The Joyful Mysteries

The Annunciation
The Visitation
The Birth of Jesus
The Presentation - Jesus Presented to Moses in the Temple to God
The Finding of The Child Jesus in The Temple

The Sorrowful Mysteries

The Agony in The Garden
The Scourging
The Crowning with Thorns
The Stations of The Cross - 15 in all Jesus suffered endured and conquered by God our Heavenly Father and Holy Spirit
The Carrying of The Cross
The Crucifixion - Jesus Bitter Passion of which Jesus delivered in His Holy Divine Mercy Novena from God

The Luminous Mysteries - Holy Mysteries of Light

Christs Baptism in the River Jordan
Christs Self Revelation at the Marriage at Cana
Christs Proclamation of The Kimgdom of God
With His Call to Conversion
"The time is fulfilled and The Kingdom of Heaven is near repent and believe in The Good News"
Christs Transfiguration
Christs Institution of The Eucharist
Our Lord Jesus Real Holy Flesh and Blood of which contain His Holy Blessings Holy Gifts and Holy Graces

The Glorious Mysteries

The Resurrection
The Ascension
The Descent of The Holy Spirit
- and our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary was Present with Gods Disciples when The Holy Spirit descended upon them all including Holy Mother Mary
The Assumption
The Coronation

It was our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary through God and Holy Spirit Whom told those present at the Marriage at Cana for all to listen to Her Son and do as He Says

Holy Mother Mary spoke through God Holy Spirit delivering God our Heavenly Father Her Holy Magnificat when expecting Jesus in Her Holy Womb because our Blessed Virgin Mother was The Favoured Child/girl of God our Heavenly Fathers living in a Convent and Temple as a 3 year old Hebrew with devout Children of Gods in Gods Holy Lineage Saint Joachim and Saint Anna whom took Holy Mother Mary to The Temple of Gods to stay there with Gods Priests Prophets Nuns and Religious praying fasting and dedicating Her Life to God until meeting Saint Joseph later

Holy Saints and Nuns have recorded written Jesus own Holy Words on our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary's Holy Life as a Child of Gods in Volumes upon Volumes of the early days - our Blessed Holy Mother as a Child of God gave up sacrificed everything in Her Life for Her Love of God and Devotedness to God including the eating consumption of meats and sweet things and many foods sacrificed during those days

I will post Gods Holy Saints Names whom wrote Jesus Holy Words on the early Life of His Most Deeply Loved and Treasured Holy Mother of God and Holy Queen of Heaven

Awesome please include scripture references to the following topics as well.

Mary's role as mediatrix
Assumption of Mary
Mary's intercession
Mary is the queen of heaven
Mary can have people removed from purgatory (good luck with that one because purgatory isn't even in the bible)
Mary never sinned (the Magnificat indicates that she did sin. "My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior," Mary wouldn't need a savior if she never sinned.)
“For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:23‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟887,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You have saddened my heart with your hurtful accusations BNR32 - yet you as a United States citizen prayed for all week immersed your whole Nation in Jesus Ocean of Mercy Blessed Holy Sacred Wounds and Precious Holy Blood thrice daily and immersed in our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary's Holy Immaculate Heart for Jesus God Holy Spirits Divine Love Protection Health Safety and I read your words and Little Lamb of Jesus earlier

Now I know how my Heavenly Holy Mother Feels - words escape me

here are some Apochryptical writings of Jesus Disciples and the 12 Tribes of Israel on our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary's Life Holy Life in God our Heavenly Father

acatholic.org
Writings of Holy Saint Anne Catherine Emmerich

Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich

Sacred-texts.com
The protevangelion of James
The Lost Books of The Bible
The Blessed Virgin Mary
Apochryptical Writings in part of some Disciples

theworkofGod.com
The Blessed Virgin Mother Mary

These are just a few chosen and there are many more of St James writings on our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary

Brother please forgive me it is not my intention to hurt anyone. I sincerely apologize. Please don't take what I said about Mary as an attack against her. I would never do that. As a Christian I also love and honor Mary. The point I'm trying to make is the catholic church has formed many false doctrines about Mary, purgatory and indulgences. I wish Mary was here today I'm sure she would refute all the false doctrines about her. Please understand that I have learned quite a bit about the origins of these teachings and I feel compelled to share what I've learned. You quoted apocryphal writings and we can't rely on the apocryphal writings. There are some that even say the Jesus killed people as a child which is completely ridiculous. Jesus never sinned. They are not inspired writings and you should completely disregard them. I'm at work right now and I can't explain in more detail but I will be happy to share with you what I have learned and you can check the validity of my findings. They are not based off of random internet sites that are created to attack the catholic church. They are from the bible, reputable history sites, and even the catechism itself. I think it is a good idea to examine other Christian denominations and explore what they believe and compare them to the scriptures to see if they are valid or not. Again please accept my most sincere apology if I have hurt or offended you. It truly was not my intention. God bless you.

• Friendly
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟887,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You all receive God our Heavenly Fathers Holy Blessings Holy Gifts and Holy Graces through our Lord Jesus Holy Spirit and our Holy Queen of Mercy and Holy Queen of Heaven with all of the Glory Thine my Dear Lord Jesus God my Heavenly Father and Holy Spirit yet you sit and profane our Lord Jesus Christs Holy Mother of God Whom prays leads all hearts back to Jesus to God as Holy Queen of Mercy Whom God Himself has let you know in His Holy Word in Revelations and within His Holy Psalms yet few of you must pray prior to reading Gods Holy Word for Holy Spirit to illuminate your hearts in Gods Holy Discernment

Sadly people this is your loss because every profanity and derogatory remark made against our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary is accountable to Jesus God Holy Spirit in His Judgement about Gods Holy Queen of Love Mercy and Holy Queen of Heaven did you not read about our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary's Holy Coronation in Revelations if you disbelieve Gods Holy Word in Gods other Holy Passages

All the best

Who used profanity against Mary? Nowhere in the bible does it say Mary is the queen of heaven and the early church fathers were divided on the subject of calling her the mother of God or Theotokos. It was decided at the council of Epheseus on July 22 431AD and was convened without all of the bishops present. This means that Mary was never called the mother of God or the queen of heaven by Jesus or the apostles. The decision was ultimately made by pope Celestine I. Personally I think it is irresponsible and could be disrespectful to God to make such a claim as to call her the mother of God. She gave birth to Jesus' physical body but Jesus already existed long before her. Mary was created thru Jesus. After Jesus' birth there is nothing mentioned about her teaching to the people or proclaiming the good news. In fact there is barely any mention of her after Jesus' birth. That is because she had already completed her task that God had given her. Her role was to give birth to Jesus. That's it. To say that God's grace came thru her is sharing God's deserved glory as our redeemer. Mary and the apostles did not want any glory for themselves they did their part to give glorify God not themselves. We should respect and admire Mary and the apostles but we should not venerate them above their intended position and certainly not make claims of her being the mother of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OrthodoxyUSA

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2004
Tupelo, MS
Visit site
✟142,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Who used profanity against Mary? Nowhere in the bible does it say Mary is the queen of heaven and the early church fathers were divided on the subject of calling her the mother of God or Theotokos. It was decided at the council of Epheseus on July 22 431AD and was convened without all of the bishops present. This means that Mary was never called the mother of God or the queen of heaven by Jesus or the apostles. The decision was ultimately made by pope Celestine I. Personally I think it is irresponsible and could be disrespectful to God to make such a claim as to call her the mother of God. She gave birth to Jesus' physical body but Jesus already existed long before her. Mary was created thru Jesus. After Jesus' birth there is nothing mentioned about her teaching to the people or proclaiming the good news. In fact there is barely any mention of her after Jesus' birth. That is because she had already completed her task that God had given her. Her role was to give birth to Jesus. That's it. To say that God's grace came thru her is sharing God's deserved glory as our redeemer. Mary and the apostles did not want any glory for themselves they did their part to give glorify God not themselves. We should respect and admire Mary and the apostles but we should not venerate them above their intended position and certainly not make claims of her being the mother of God.

You leave out that the councils decisions went out to every Church and they all agreed that "this is what has been believed everywhere, always and by all", precisely because not everyone can attend.

Councils don't become Ecumenical because someone says it is... it becomes Ecumenical over time after all agree.

Councils are not called to create new things. They are called to protect original things.

You're free to disagree. It's not dogmatic. Likewise those who believe are free to do so.

Forgive me...

• Agree
Reactions: FenderTL5
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟887,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You leave out that the councils decisions went out to every Church and they all agreed that "this is what has been believed everywhere, always and by all", precisely because not everyone can attend.

Councils don't become Ecumenical because someone says it is... it becomes Ecumenical over time after all agree.

Councils are not called to create new things. They are called to protect original things.

You're free to disagree. It's not dogmatic. Likewise those who believe are free to do so.

Forgive me...

No it was not a unanimous decision.

Council of Ephesus - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

OrthodoxyUSA

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2004
Tupelo, MS
Visit site
✟142,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OrthodoxyUSA

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2004
Tupelo, MS
Visit site
✟142,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes that is true but my point was that it was not taught by the apostles.

What exactly wasnt taught by the Apostles?

Forgive me...

Upvote 0

OrthodoxyUSA

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2004
Tupelo, MS
Visit site
✟142,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Mary being the mother of God and the queen of heaven was not taught by the apostles. That's why it was decided at the council of Ephesus in 431AD
"That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works." - Beatrice

So you're supposing somebody made up something and everyone went along with it?

Councils are called to affirm "what has been believed everywhere always and by all". In this way, it shuns inovation. But in this case you think the council made up something. Likely someone in a scholastic environment has taught you that.

Are you familiar with the first Christian Icon painted by St. Luke? Something HAS bewn there from the beginning.

Forgive me...

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
"That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works." - Beatrice

So you're supposing somebody made up something and everyone went along with it?

Councils are called to affirm "what has been believed everywhere always and by all". In this way, it shuns inovation. But in this case you think the council made up something. Likely someone in a scholastic environment has taught you that.

Are you familiar with the first Christian Icon painted by St. Luke? Something HAS bewn there from the beginning.
Forgive me...
Interesting. I looked that up and it appears the ROC disagrees with the icon being painted by Luke. I am not saying isn't a pretty icon but just stating what has been said about it.

ANOTHER ICON MYTH: ICONS PAINTED BY ST. LUKE
ANOTHER ICON MYTH: ICONS PAINTED BY ST. LUKE
If one begins researching the icons of Mary called chudotvornaya— “wonderworking” — in the Russian Orthodox Church (and there are some in Greek Orthodoxy too, but not nearly as many), one will quickly notice that a number of them are said (with a straight face) to have been painted by St. Luke. Yes, Saint Luke, also known as the Evangelist Luke....................
Not one of the icons attributed to Luke is in a style remotely connected to the 1st century A.D. All are much, much later (and from various later times chronologically). And there is not one bit of scientific analysis dating any one of the number of icons attributed to Luke to the 1st century..........

Upvote 0