Catholic student center in Nebraska receives shooting threat, signed ‘Jane’s Revenge’

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It’s funny how these groups never really get brought up in the secular news. And as far as the terroristic acts the pro-abort people do, we never seem to hear much in the way of bring them to justice.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
The more afraid they are of the truth seeing the light: that life is in the womb, the more they will threaten to destroy life where ever they find it; because they recognize that life holds hope and possibility in the face of evil.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

A Catholic campus ministry center at the University of Nebraska received a death threat Saturday morning in a note signed, “Jane’s Revenge,” a calling card used by pro-abortion activists.
Terrorists. But culturally approved terrorists. Biden administration terrorists?

I hope this backfires on them and the people of Bellevue vote to shut down the Butcher of Bellevue, the nasty who does abortions up to full term.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
It’s funny how these groups never really get brought up in the secular news. And as far as the terroristic acts the pro-abort people do, we never seem to hear much in the way of bring them to justice.
Why do I have to get my local news on some things this way and not from a local news outlet?

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why do I have to get my local news on some things this way and not from a local news outlet?
Because there is a narrative to follow and a skewed picture to present. A lot of people are completely unaware of these events for a reason. Pro-life is supposed to be the boogeyman.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Because there is a narrative to follow and a skewed picture to present. A lot of people are completely unaware of these events for a reason. Pro-life is supposed to be the boogeyman.
The reason is a simple one. Political parties discovered that if the regular news is skewed every day, then it was easier to get their candidates elected, and not as expensive.
The idea of unbiased news went out with Walter Cronkite, and Dan Rather stepped in with a different kind of news.
And so it goes.

• Agree
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
In fairness, this only happened Saturday. So the weekend news cycle could also have killed it. A non-denom church a mile or two away from Newman also got a similar threat the same day. So it's not a one-off terrorist threat. It's a bigger story. How many notes have not been discovered yet? I suspect the search is on.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
In fairness, this only happened Saturday. So the weekend news cycle could also have killed it. A non-denom church a mile or two away from Newman also got a similar threat the same day. So it's not a one-off terrorist threat. It's a bigger story. How many notes have not been discovered yet? I suspect the search is on.
I would also suspect a slew of copycat notes to appear all over the country in the next days and weeks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think my assessment was quite fair to begin with. I keep up on these stories. They barely get a mention in the secular media if at all. The proliferation are supposed to be the unhinged creeps. Not pro-aborts.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Anyone hear about that just recently? Jane’s Revenge was mentioned in that incident too.
One sign even claimed that “Jesus [loves, expressed with a heart image] abortions.
Can’t post it here though.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Anyone hear about that just recently? Jane’s Revenge was mentioned in that incident too.
One sign even claimed that “Jesus [loves, expressed with a heart image] abortions.
Can’t post it here though.
I got on some mailing list by a group supporting abortion. I noticed something I thought they would be careful NOT to say, but they said it nonetheless. They said 'I heart abortion'. To top that off they were selling 'I heart abortion' T-shirts. Really. I kid you not. I wish I were kidding.

So when somebody says that no one 'hearts' abortion, ask them if they saw the T-shirts. I won't provide a link, but if you doubt me type in 'i heart abortion' into your search engine. It's a thing.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I got on some mailing list by a group supporting abortion. I noticed something I thought they would be careful NOT to say, but they said it nonetheless. They said 'I heart abortion'. To top that off they were selling 'I heart abortion' T-shirts. Really. I kid you not. I wish I were kidding.

So when somebody says that no one 'hearts' abortion, ask them if they saw the T-shirts. I won't provide a link, but if you doubt me type in 'i heart abortion' into your search engine. It's a thing.
I’ve actually seen those shirts. Really demonic imo.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
People are either blinded by Satan or embrace Satan. It's the shape of the world these days. It's all about "self" and to hades with everyone else.

Upvote 0