Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
"Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you."
-St. Matthew 6:33 DR

I'm starting to think that I need to focus more on the Heaven and Eternal Loving Union with God, I think worldliness is holding back a lot of my efforts. There are lot of good things I'm working on right now, and yet I'm not doing the best I know I can do, and I think the reason why I'm not doing my best is because I'm thinking of the Kingdom of God enough. Additionally there are still a lot of flaws and vices I still struggle with, and I think that the reason I struggle with these is also because I don't think of Heaven enough.

I'd like prayers that I seek first and foremost the Kingdom of God and His justice, that I think more about resting in the Bosom of Mary and enjoying Eternal Loving Union with God in the company of the Saints forever and ever.

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
My dear brother, I am not Roman Catholic but have you in my heart to pray for you in my daily prayers. I ask our Lady, the Holy Mother of our Lord, to ask our Lord Jesus, to intercede for you, that He May grant you forgiveness, and the strength and ability to seek first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness, that all other blessings may be added to these.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on us, sinners.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
My dear brother, I am not Roman Catholic but have you in my heart to pray for you in my daily prayers. I ask our Lady, the Holy Mother of our Lord, to ask our Lord Jesus, to intercede for you, that He May grant you forgiveness, and the strength and ability to seek first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness, that all other blessings may be added to these.

Thank you Shoetoyou.

• Friendly
Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0

SaNcTaMaRiA

I am a man...who loves our Lady!
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Iowa
✟169,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am always praying for you. Count on it. We're all pilgrims here. Just do the best you can. Pray, study, confess, and worship. Get in front of the blessed sacrament as much as possible.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I am always praying for you. Count on it. We're all pilgrims here. Just do the best you can. Pray, study, confess, and worship. Get in front of the blessed sacrament as much as possible.
Thanks!

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

That's mega-friendly, dude. Awesome. :clap:

Upvote 0