Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Well, Easter is over and it's back to work for me, and I have a lot to work right now.

Not only do i have college work to do, but I also want at sometime get back on that Secular forum site and continue my evangelical work, and I also want to set up a DeviantArt account in preparation for my summer campaign. (As well as do a bit of evangelical work on that, as I prepare.)

I'll probably be slowing down on here as I work on all this, but only the Lord knows how this will all play out. In the meantime please pray that all this goes in a way that is most pleasing to the Lord, and I do all this out of love for Him, and delight in being able to do these things out of love for Him.

Thanks.

Robinus

Sep 22, 2016
United Kingdom
✟46,468.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Well, Easter is over and it's back to work for me, and I have a lot to work right now.

Not only do i have college work to do, but I also want at sometime get back on that Secular forum site and continue my evangelical work, and I also want to set up a DeviantArt account in preparation for my summer campaign. (As well as do a bit of evangelical work on that, as I prepare.)

I'll probably be slowing down on here as I work on all this, but only the Lord knows how this will all play out. In the meantime please pray that all this goes in a way that is most pleasing to the Lord, and I do all this out of love for Him, and delight in being able to do these things out of love for Him.

Thanks.
May our Risen Lord breathe the Spirit into your heart so that submissive to the promptings of the Spirit you may always be at one with the will of the Father .

Upvote 0