Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
For those of you who don't know me, I had some bad experiences in childhood, I was bullied at school and had a bad relationship with my mother, the whole thing resulted in me developing a sexual perversion. Before my reversion, I used to look at inappropriate contentographic material made by a group of individuals on DeviantArt who suffer from the same perversion I suffer from. Last Autumn, I suddenly got the idea to start up an account on DeviantArt and see if I could find a way to actually reach out them and convert them, and I have been preparing for it ever since.

Today, I've just made a major step towards starting that Mission, I've finally set up an account on DeviantArt. I would like my fellow-Catholics and Christians, to pray for me as I take this big step forward, I'm well aware of the risks involved in this I'm making my preparations very carefully. Please pray that I continue to make proper preparations and precautions, and that I continue to receive the graces and experience I need in order to perform my evangelical work well, this coming June.

Robinus

Sep 22, 2016
United Kingdom
✟46,468.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
For those of you who don't know me, I had some bad experiences in childhood, I was bullied at school and had a bad relationship with my mother, the whole thing resulted in me developing a sexual perversion. Before my reversion, I used to look at inappropriate contentographic material made by a group of individuals on DeviantArt who suffer from the same perversion I suffer from. Last Autumn, I suddenly got the idea to start up an account on DeviantArt and see if I could find a way to actually reach out them and convert them, and I have been preparing for it ever since.

Today, I've just made a major step towards starting that Mission, I've finally set up an account on DeviantArt. I would like my fellow-Catholics and Christians, to pray for me as I take this big step forward, I'm well aware of the risks involved in this I'm making my preparations very carefully. Please pray that I continue to make proper preparations and precautions, and that I continue to receive the graces and experience I need in order to perform my evangelical work well, this coming June.
You are to be commended for your openess in telling us of your past .

May our Risen Lord grant you the help you need in your evangelical work . :crossrc:

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
You are to be commended for your openess in telling us of your past .

May our Risen Lord grant you the help you need in your evangelical work . :crossrc:
Thank you very much, I once had a blog entry on that, but it got deleted. I plan on doing a more in-depth entry my reversion story sometime in the future, (ideally in May, around the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima) but it'll depend on how much time I have for it.

Reactions: Robinus
Upvote 0