Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
There's a new catechumen at my current parish who will be baptized at tonight's Easter Vigil. There is a very high probability that this guy was subject to the same bad teachings I was at RCIA, we really need to entrust him to Our Lady. I plan on giving him several gifts including Dr. Carrie Gress' The Marian Option, and books on Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary, as well as the Chaplet of the Little Crown, and my own Chaplet of Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary. (Chaplet of Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary)

Please pray for this new catechumen, that he receives my gifts well, that he ultimately becomes good and faithful Catholic, trusting in Our Lady nourishment and protection.

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Give them a brown scapular.
Yeah, I thought doing that as well, but I was given a Brown Scapular at my confirmation last year by one of the parishioners, so I foolishly presumed he would be given one as well. However, I didn't see him receive one at the reception after mass, so I'm not sure if he got one or not, I guess I'll get buy one and give it to him one of the upcoming feast day.

Reactions: SaNcTaMaRiA
Upvote 0