Catholic Message Boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WordofGod

True LOVE never Fails and Casts out fear.
Supporter
Jun 11, 2006
The best country in the world.
✟62,459.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I'm looking for some good Catholic message boards to join. Anyone care to share links they could with me other than ones I've already seen. I know you may not know which ones I've seen but that won't matter that much since I do.

Thank You!:crossrc:

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I haven't posted over there in a while, but COL was where I first landed when I was in RCIA. It's well moderated, and generally orthodox. It was a good place for me.

The down side is it's not as active as OBOB and there aren't as many non-Catholics who are regular posters, and the one's who do, I have to commend for their patience.

Upvote 0

BillH

Be not afraid!
Apr 3, 2005
Columbia, South Carolina, USA
✟27,958.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Have you thought about making the switch to blogs rather than message boards? I know that there are lots of greaat, active Catholic blogs out there with some good ongoing discussions.

There are several blogs that I like to read, but I don't find them a substitute for forums. Unless you have a widely-read blog, you can't start a thread on a topic that you want to discuss.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MrJim

Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I signed on to Catholic Online Forum; they are really strict about some things (signing posts etc) but perhaps a more stringent policy is better in the long run. They've some priests that post regularly there too.

I'm checking out a couple others posted here too (someday that denom icon will get changed :crossrc:)

Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟775,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I signed on to Catholic Online Forum; they are really strict about some things (signing posts etc) but perhaps a more stringent policy is better in the long run. They've some priests that post regularly there too.

I'm checking out a couple others posted here too (someday that denom icon will get changed :crossrc:)
lol - about my icon - I'm kind of waiting for the day I can change mine too - I can't quite change it to Catholic yet until I have read the remaining chapters of this Karl Keating book lol - even though I really forsee that Catholicism is what I am headed for - my "Christian" icon is boring me haha, I like that red cross.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.