✟8,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello! I'm Karl.

I was born in Europe & came to the US when I was 4.

I went to Catholic private schools in California from ages 8 - 15. I decided I was an agnostic at 15 & began to think deeply about the world.

I began going to evangelical churches when I was 19, and after doing some reading I decided it was the right way to go!

My friend made me listen to a lot of John MacArthur's teaching. I ended up going to Israel with him on a tour. Years later, I spent a year taking classes at The Masters Seminary.

I have taken classes on Hebrew, both modern & biblical. I also enjoyed my brief time with a messianic congregation in South Carolina.

As a creative person, I've always enjoyed costuming. This led me to become interested in the clothing of biblical times & biblical movies.

I enjoy trying to figure out our world. Critical thinking, philosophy & psychology are fascinating to me.

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Karl,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

335855_9c54ce6e4657048b8240b8f0d326cdc0.gif

079f0551165fa6aca5702fdfa65b588e.gif

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hello! I'm Karl.

I was born in Europe & came to the US when I was 4.

I went to Catholic private schools in California from ages 8 - 15. I decided I was an agnostic at 15 & began to think deeply about the world.

I began going to evangelical churches when I was 19, and after doing some reading I decided it was the right way to go!

My friend made me listen to a lot of John MacArthur's teaching. I ended up going to Israel with him on a tour. Years later, I spent a year taking classes at The Masters Seminary.

I have taken classes on Hebrew, both modern & biblical. I also enjoyed my brief time with a messianic congregation in South Carolina.

As a creative person, I've always enjoyed costuming. This led me to become interested in the clothing of biblical times & biblical movies.

I enjoy trying to figure out our world. Critical thinking, philosophy & psychology are fascinating to me.
Hello Karl
Welcome to the forums - hope you will enjoy the discussions and fellowship here.

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0