*Catholic Forums* Merry Christmas, OBOB!

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God bless you, friends! A Merry Christmas!

Joseph-and-Mary-with-Baby.jpg

Davidnic

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
We went to late night Mass. My little son made it a little ways in before falling asleep. My daughter made it pretty far before she tanked. But just after the Consecration she woke up pretty strongly out of nowhere. After mass I said you woke up there... She said, "I'm not going to miss my favorite part of mass.... I'm not going to miss the Eucharist.". And I thought okay that's my Christmas present. No matter what else...I'll take that.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We went to late night Mass. My little son made it a little ways in before falling asleep. My daughter made it pretty far before she tanked. But just after the Consecration she woke up pretty strongly out of nowhere. After mass I said you woke up there... She said, "I'm not going to miss my favorite part of mass.... I'm not going to miss the Eucharist.". And I thought okay that's my Christmas present. No matter what else...I'll take that.
How beautiful! What a beautiful daughter.... Merry Christmas, all!

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟428,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Merry Christmas, OBOB! May the glory and grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Whose mysterious and miraculous birth you celebrate today illuminate us all as we worship the incarnate Word, born of the Theotkos saint Mary for the salvation of all.

For the Incorporeal was incarnate, and the Word became flesh, the One without beginning began, the Eternal came under time.

Alleluia Alleluia, Alleluia Alleluia, Jesus Christ the Son of God, was born in Bethlehem.

(-- from the Gospel response for the Matins praise of the Nativity in the Coptic tradition)

Upvote 0