Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Applause, emotions as Catholic Church savaged for sacrificing children

I say round up all priests who have abused children and have them lynched. And parents who let their children go to churches and schools to be abused by these monsters should be unmercifully sued by their children.

This sort of crap going on in the church is exactly what happened in Germany in 1940. Does humanity NEVER learn?!

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
A very, very, very vast majority of the time, parents do not "let" their children go to church "to be abused." They almost always have no idea.

And that's as charitable as I can possibly be about such a stupid thing to say.

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Applause, emotions as Catholic Church savaged for sacrificing children

I say round up all priests who have abused children and have them lynched. And parents who let their children go to churches and schools to be abused by these monsters should be unmercifully sued by their children.

This sort of crap going on in the church is exactly what happened in Germany in 1940. Does humanity NEVER learn?!
While I harbor no warm feelings towards abusers, either spousal abusers or abusers of children, lynching would seem to run contrary to John Paul the Great's revision of the Catechism, as it relates to the teaching on the death penalty. Hopefully your statement was an expression of anger and disgust and not to be taken literally.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Anguspure
Upvote 0