✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Catalyst to the Russian War.

`Iranian Supreme leader Ali Khamenei said the assassination of Iran Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) commander Qassem Soleimani would double the motivation of the resistance against the United States and Israel, state television reported.`

I think this may be a catalyst to the Russian war. This is what I expect real soon.

`Thus says the Lord God: "On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: You will say, "I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; ....` (Ez. 38: 10 & 11)

I see that Russia and Iran (& others) will plan to go up against the villages that are outside Israel`s wall, and plunder them. Russia and Iran are already on the borders of Israel. Russia had already tried something similar years ago.

This was exposed by the Israeli army in 1982.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the State of Israel reports, inter alia:-

"During the operation "Peace for Galilee", as the Israeli forces advanced through Lebanon in July 1982, they made an amazing discovery. Around the Village of Saida, the largest secret military base in the world was uncovered. It consisted of miles of steel reinforced bunkers tunnelled out of the hillside. Inside was crammed massive quantities of Soviet made arms and ammunition. It exceeded by far the highest previous intelligence estimates. I.D.F. units gathered 4170 tons (some 1,500 truckloads) of ammunition; hundreds of combat-vehicles; tanks and armoured carriers; thousands of weapons, artillery and rocket launchers, plus other sophisticated devices. These arms and stores were far in excess of P.L.O. requirements. Secret documents and maps found in the Command Post clearly revealed that the Soviets planned invasion of the Middle East on the 4th August 1982. The I.D.F. averted this Soviet invasion by just a few weeks"

However, there is an appointed time predicted. Russia will certainly invade the Middle East. World War 3 will have commenced.

Time-slot for the Invasion

Daniel provides an indication of the time-slot in his vision:-

"When the Bear starts its move ... it has three ribs in its mouth". (Daniel 7:5)

Metaphorically this represents 3 nations who have not previously been incorporated within the Bear i.e. The Iron Curtain. These now join this move into the Middle East.

Ezekiel, in his predicted military confederacy, records exactly three such countries. They precisely conform to the prerequisites.

"Persia (Iran), Ethiopia and Libya" (Ezekiel 38:5)

Watch these countries:

(from my Uncle`s Book - `Fires before the Dawn.)

Marilyn.

Gwendolynz

Dec 25, 2019
Portland, OR
✟17,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Catalyst to the Russian War.

`Iranian Supreme leader Ali Khamenei said the assassination of Iran Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) commander Qassem Soleimani would double the motivation of the resistance against the United States and Israel, state television reported.`

I think this may be a catalyst to the Russian war. This is what I expect real soon.

`Thus says the Lord God: "On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: You will say, "I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; ....` (Ez. 38: 10 & 11)

I see that Russia and Iran (& others) will plan to go up against the villages that are outside Israel`s wall, and plunder them. Russia and Iran are already on the borders of Israel. Russia had already tried something similar years ago.

This was exposed by the Israeli army in 1982.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the State of Israel reports, inter alia:-

"During the operation "Peace for Galilee", as the Israeli forces advanced through Lebanon in July 1982, they made an amazing discovery. Around the Village of Saida, the largest secret military base in the world was uncovered. It consisted of miles of steel reinforced bunkers tunnelled out of the hillside. Inside was crammed massive quantities of Soviet made arms and ammunition. It exceeded by far the highest previous intelligence estimates. I.D.F. units gathered 4170 tons (some 1,500 truckloads) of ammunition; hundreds of combat-vehicles; tanks and armoured carriers; thousands of weapons, artillery and rocket launchers, plus other sophisticated devices. These arms and stores were far in excess of P.L.O. requirements. Secret documents and maps found in the Command Post clearly revealed that the Soviets planned invasion of the Middle East on the 4th August 1982. The I.D.F. averted this Soviet invasion by just a few weeks"

However, there is an appointed time predicted. Russia will certainly invade the Middle East. World War 3 will have commenced.

Time-slot for the Invasion

Daniel provides an indication of the time-slot in his vision:-

"When the Bear starts its move ... it has three ribs in its mouth". (Daniel 7:5)

Metaphorically this represents 3 nations who have not previously been incorporated within the Bear i.e. The Iron Curtain. These now join this move into the Middle East.

Ezekiel, in his predicted military confederacy, records exactly three such countries. They precisely conform to the prerequisites.

"Persia (Iran), Ethiopia and Libya" (Ezekiel 38:5)

Watch these countries:

(from my Uncle`s Book - `Fires before the Dawn.)

Marilyn.

Um OK. Russia has 144 million folk. America has 325 million folk. China has 1.38 Billion. Presently China does not want a war because they like our money. Perhaps make your ways pleasing to God. (The Lord's prayer is a good place to start.) I'm 73. Hoping for the last act soon.

Reactions: Rescued One
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi David,
Great question. Let`s have a look -

God the Father said to His Son, -
"Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool.` (Ps. 110: 1)

So who are the Lord`s enemies?
`Why do the nations rage and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together against the Lord and His anointed, saying, "Let us break their bonds in pieces and cast away their cords from us." (Ps. 2: 1 & 2)

Thus we see that the Father is bringing all the enemies, the nations of the Lord to His Son`s footstool. The first one is the Russian Federation plus Iran, Libya and Ethiopia. Once their armies have been dealt with then there will be a power vacuum in the Middle east.

This will enable the mainly Suuni Islamic nations to arise. An Islamic leader will bring Iraq, Syria and Jordan (3 horns) together and start to deceive the Western nations. Because the West did not glorify the Lord after the great annihilation of most of the Russian Federation on Israel`s mountains, then God will let them receive the lie that man can solve his own problems.

They too will be judged.

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hi David,

`Why do the nations rage and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together against the Lord and His anointed, saying, "Let us break their bonds in pieces and cast away their cords from us." (Ps. 2: 1 & 2)

Thus we see that the Father is bringing all the enemies, the nations of the Lord to His Son`s footstool. The first one is the Russian Federation plus Iran, Libya and Ethiopia. Once their armies have been dealt with then there will be a power vacuum in the Middle east.

This will enable the mainly Suuni Islamic nations to arise. An Islamic leader will bring Iraq, Syria and Jordan (3 horns) together and start to deceive the Western nations. Because the West did not glorify the Lord after the great annihilation of most of the Russian Federation on Israel`s mountains, then God will let them receive the lie that man can solve his own problems.

They too will be judged.
Why would God support the Jews to destroy Christian Russians???

Reactions: tranquil
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Um OK. Russia has 144 million folk. America has 325 million folk. China has 1.38 Billion. Presently China does not want a war because they like our money. Perhaps make your ways pleasing to God. (The Lord's prayer is a good place to start.) I'm 73. Hoping for the last act soon.

Hi Gwendolynz,

Good thoughts there, and may many turn to the Lord amid the coming horror.

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Gwendolynz

Dec 25, 2019
Portland, OR
✟17,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi David,

They too will be judged.

The Sunnis and Shia have been fighting for over 1400 years. Look up the section in the OT, there Hagar flees to the desert with her son. Ishmael and his people will always be at war with those around them.

Anyone who goes into Arab countries with the intention to prophet is foolish. The West caused their own problems there.

Upvote 0

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
GULF BREEZE
✟106,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
images4KAZLVJ3.jpg

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I love these verses:

Matthew 6
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Reactions: Berean Tim
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Sunnis and Shia have been fighting for over 1400 years. Look up the section in the OT, there Hagar flees to the desert with her son. Ishmael and his people will always be at war with those around them.

Anyone who goes into Arab countries with the intention to prophet is foolish. The West caused their own problems there.

So agree, the West and actually all the nations are destined for God`s judgment.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love these verses:

Matthew 6
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Yes God will shall be done on earth, when the Lord comes to deliver Israel and bring judgment upon the nations who go against Israel.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Such a terrible work with Bible. A verse there, a verse here, without context, lets add modern Russia and modern Israel and voila, we have a standard "its about us" soup.

Well all you have to do is asked for details of some aspect.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The little horn person and the ten kings have to be in place first.

the 10 horns exist but do not have to be publicly known, then Mystery Babylon is attacked & taken over, then the 10 horns receive power to become 10 kings with the 11th horn.

Rev 17
12And the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet received royal power, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast. 13These are of one mind, and they hand over their power and authority to the beast.​

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Israel is a secular state that allows abortion, homosexuality and does not allow Christians to convert Jews. Once again, why will God punish other nations?
You have to go back to Ezekiel 36. When the Israel went into exile into the other nations, it looked as if God could not defend them.... in verse 20. It had the effect of profaning God's name, that He was incapable.

So when the nations in Ezekiel 38 decide to attack Israel (they will not be doing it because Israel is not a Christian country, that will not be the reason), God is going is to defend Israel, because of concern for His reputation.

Ezekiel 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

20 And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land.

21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.

22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

Now go to Ezekiel 39, following the destruction of Gog's army.

7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

So the heathen will know that the God of Israel is capable of defending them. And He is not Allah, for those Muslim nations who do evil in their god Allah's name..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
You have to go back to Ezekiel 36. When the Israel went into exile into the other nations, it looked as if God could not defend them.... in verse 20. It had the effect of profaning God's name, that He was incapable.

So when the nations in Ezekiel 38 decide to attack Israel (they will not be doing it because Israel is not a Christian country, that will not be the reason), God is going is to defend Israel, because of concern for His reputation.

Ezekiel 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

20 And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land.

21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.

22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

Now go to Ezekiel 39, following the destruction of Gog's army.

7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

So the heathen will know that the God of Israel is capable of defending them. And He is not Allah, for those Muslim nations who do evil in their god Allah's name..
The Jews are no longer the chosen people. The Christians are.

Upvote 0