Luceat Lux Vestra
Feb 17, 2005
St Louis
✟150,656.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
aww my dog likes cat food lol. my cat h8s me having freinds lol, and ain't nice 2 them lol.
^_^^_^^_^

they dun wanna share you!!!!!!! one of ours HATES everyone but us. she is like antisocial and when she looks at people in our home she looks at them like...DIE! YOU JUST DIE..:p she's a siamese and i swear her eyes go wild when she see's my friends in my room. what makes them this way? hmm

Reactions: kittystorm92
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SparkyMaddie

Luceat Lux Vestra
Feb 17, 2005
St Louis
✟150,656.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
funny-pictures-cat-tries-to-rescue-.jpg

Upvote 0

nikkipompom

Call me Noodles...
Jan 28, 2009
@ my untidy desk in MN
✟11,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
our female cat has alot of mucus in her eyes tonight and she's just sounding horrible like she can't meow right so it looks like she's going to the pet emergency. please pray that Tossle is ok and it's nothing life threatening. never seen anything so gross happen to a cat.

Upvote 0

gal4God

Support Team
Dec 29, 2005
Leicester, UK
Visit site
✟28,819.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
our female cat has alot of mucus in her eyes tonight and she's just sounding horrible like she can't meow right so it looks like she's going to the pet emergency. please pray that Tossle is ok and it's nothing life threatening. never seen anything so gross happen to a cat.
1 of my cats always had that. i remember having to check him wen we could as he didn't like human contact. he was at the vets loads wiv it but was ok.
will pray 4 her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.