1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Casting Crowns?

Discussion in 'Christian Music' started by AmandaBear, Jul 24, 2008.

1. when_it_rains

when_it_rains Newbie

+3
    Christian
    In Relationship
    They're awesome!! Stained Glass Masquerade and Who Am I? are my favourites!!

2. JasonMorris

JasonMorris Newbie

+0
    Christian
    I Love Casting Crowns!!!!! Really such an awesome group!

3. sfodz

sfodz New Member

+0
    Christian
    Single
    lol. My favourites are: Who Am I?, The Voice Of Truth, Praise You In The Storm, East To West, Does Anybody Hear Her?, While You Were Sleeping, and Somewhere In The Middle. I guess I like those songs in particular because I can relate to them in my life, like a few people mentioned earlier.

4. Christian Coastie

Christian Coastie Newbie

+10
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I was baptised into Christ to the song "Who am I" My wife and I just introduced a 59 year old couple to them at a concert in Myrtle Beach the 3rd of October!

5. angelgavipo

angelgavipo New Member

+1
    Christian
    Married
    Praise you in this storm, of course

6. tqpix

tqpix Deist

+115
    Deist
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Enjoyed their first two albums. Didn't buy the latest one; I listened to samples of the songs online, and I just wasn't crazy about them.