Northwest Kentucky, USA
✟15,789.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't know if there's a thread already like this, but...does anyone here like Casting Crowns? I've been a fan of them for about 4 years and they were the first band I got into. I've seen them in concert twice and I have their autographs, too. They have really excellent soft rock worship music. I recommend them to everyone! :thumbsup:

And for all the CC fans out there, do you have a favorite song? I like them all, so it's hard for me to choose...don't make me do it! xD

Ryan897

Drummer For Thresh-Hold
Jul 6, 2008
pontiac, MI
✟7,763.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
i recently came across them and i think they are great. i like how in songs they add the real life feal like when your going through troubles its hard to tell but god is still with you. like praise you in this storm. (witch is also my fav. song by them.)

i wanna see them live. on mp3 they give me goose bumps with their songs i can only image what its like live....

Last edited:
Reactions: AmandaBear
Upvote 0

lostnumber

Jul 23, 2008
✟7,631.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I've been a fan for a few years too. The first song I liked was Who Am I? from their first album, and Here I Go Again. The second album i'd say Stain Glass Masquerade, Does Anybody Hear Her, Love Them Like Jesus, In Me, Prodigal, and from their third album - The Word Is Alive, What this World Needs, Somewhere In the Middle, Slow Fade, and of course, the Bonus Track (beautiful).

They're a great band, and like you they are the first band I've really gotten into. Their songs are laced with Scripture, and a desire to see God work in a real way, how our faith in God should influence the way we see people and our sin.

Reactions: AmandaBear
Upvote 0

AmandaBear

Proud Liberal Christian Universalist
Jul 24, 2008
Northwest Kentucky, USA
✟15,789.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh, I'm so glad to find fellow CC fans! :3

To Ryan: I know exactly what you mean. Their songs are awesome because they can be applied to real life and give you comfort in times of hardship.

To lostnumber: The first song I heard of theirs was also Who Am I. They played it at a workcamp I attended with my youth group in Pennsylvania. I was hooked. xD

To pdudgeon: Squeee! Their songs are great, aren't they? ^^ They just make ya feel good, ya know?

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I also love casting Crown's music.God Bless :)

By the way some of my favorite songs by them are: What If His People Prayed,Does Anybody Hear Her,Stained Glass Masquerade,If We Are The Body and Slow Fade

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.