Carter Page Calls For Reparations For Trump Allies Swept Up In Russia Investigation

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Countless? Seriously?
It was really just a handful. No big deal, right?

It hardly matters that a few were prosecuted on "trumped" up charges. At least those involved apologized for needlessly upending lives and careers. Oh, wait, no one has yet bothered to even apologize. Ya know, I'm beginning to see Carter Page's point.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Would this go for the people subjected to the investigate the investigators campaign or Hillary for the Benghazi investigations after the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th or 9th one didn't pan out? Or for the current investigation into "corrupt Hillary" that has gone fallow?

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
  • Haha
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Let’s make a deal - give reparations to all the African Americans in the country and Carter Page can have his reparations, too.

The difference is that those Carter Page is suggesting for reparations actually lived through what reparations is asking compensation for, unlike those asking reparations for slavery, something no American of color has experienced in our day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,953.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The difference is that those Carter Page is suggesting for reparations actually lived through what reparations is asking compensation for, unlike those asking reparations for slavery, something no American of color has experienced in our day.

Are you aware that severe, widespread discrimination against blacks in the US didn't end with slavery?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,953.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Have white people been punished sufficiently for slavery yet?

I don't really care to litigate that question, so for the sake of argument, let's say yes they have. I'm more concerned with the century of widespread, overt discrimination that followed it.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,439.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
hahaha!
Honestly, call me Canadian, but I have NO idea how white people HAVE been punished for slavery? Frankly, I don't htink they've been punished at all. Have I missed something?

Certain governments have been trying to help minorities improve their lot in life, but that is NOT white people getting punished for slavery.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,557.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
How does “righting an injustice” not involve sacrifice on the part of the community responsible for said “injustice”, (unless you’re saying that the elimination of slavery [in most instances] was the righting of injustice?)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,439.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Would this go for the people subjected to the investigate the investigators campaign or Hillary for the Benghazi investigations after the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th or 9th one didn't pan out? Or for the current investigation into "corrupt Hillary" that has gone fallow?

As in Benghazi was the result of a video? How many lies are we expected to believe from the Clinton/Obama cabal?

Upvote 0