Chattanooga
✟27,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I could not a better place to put this. Basically I have a passion for cars/racing...
Do you guys think there will be cars to drive/race in Heaven, and have a ton of different race tracks?

Even for fun? .. imagine our new mansions in Heaven. Imagine the garage doors... and a driveway..and that ultimately leads to the streets.

Here's a slight tangent..
space craft/space ships.
I know that sounds science fiction, but God can do anything. Even giving us joy matter what we like. Like learning how to race/fly.

I think we will have space battles, and you cant get hurt, and to me thats like playing a video game. Do you guys think we will have video games?

What else do you guys think we will be doing in Heaven? (keep in mind, i think it will fit this post better if you guys responded to all the points, not just the beginning or end.)

I might have to make another post? That' ok.

Last edited:

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Heaven we will have only spiritual perfection, cars are far from perfect let alone spiritual.

Faith is about letting the world and its goodies go in favour of God's in Dwelling. If you think cars are cool wait till you see what perfection has in store for us.

• Winner
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I read somewhere about a small child told his pastor "I really love my dog, will I have my dog in heaven?" The pastor said "If God thinks you need your dog to be happy in heaven God will make sure it is there."

Upvote 0

Nick01

Jul 31, 2020
Chattanooga
✟27,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I have always wondered what will do in Heaven. In the bible it talks about having a map, chart and guide.

This one, actually :

Psalm 119:19
I am but a pilgrim here on earth: how I need a map—and your commands are my chart and guide.

Does that mean walk everywhere, or float?

I think we will be doing things that take skill. I thought I remembered a verse about skill full living, but I may have just been making it up, lol.

Maybe it's buried deep into the internet.
Anyway.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,518.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hopefully there is no sense of time there or the lack of diversity that we are used to could become like an unending song of one note. Even creativity is in question as God doesn't take kindly to angels doing their own thing and messing with His creation..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
The only vehicle at the Heavenly Autorama will be the various Pope Mobiles and of course '63 Chevys.
the disciples were all in one Accord

Upvote 0

ISteveB

Sep 17, 2020
Northern Nevada
✟25,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I could not a better place to put this. Basically I have a passion for cars/racing...
Do you guys think there will be cars to drive/race in Heaven, and have a ton of different race tracks?

Even for fun? .. imagine our new mansions in Heaven. Imagine the garage doors... and a driveway..and that ultimately leads to the streets.

Here's a slight tangent..
space craft/space ships.
I know that sounds science fiction, but God can do anything. Even giving us joy matter what we like. Like learning how to race/fly.

I think we will have space battles, and you cant get hurt, and to me thats like playing a video game. Do you guys think we will have video games?

What else do you guys think we will be doing in Heaven? (keep in mind, i think it will fit this post better if you guys responded to all the points, not just the beginning or end.)

I might have to make another post? That' ok.
Heaven?
This side of the new heavens and new earth?

I don't think so. I do however wonder if such would occur in the millennial Kingdom.

I can see a few people tripping over this one too.

Not actually in heaven, but yes to here on earth.

Here's fuel for consideration....

God would know a type of fuel or engine process that would not be polluting.

So, why not!

Reactions: venksta
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums