Chica

Dec 28, 2016
Europe
✟17,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I work with M and i have always kept a secret between us from the rest of our colleagues and which i always will because i am very trustworthy. But sometimes this was not good for myself and at some point i became really quiet for the rest of my colleagues and could not show myself anymore. I have also felt really rejected and perhaps a bit used but i have always always been respectful never showed my anger towards M because i just wanted to keep professional and help him aswel. I have forgiven.I so much would like him to see what i have actually done for him and how much that has asked from me, how honest and trustworthy i have been, how he has treated me on his turn, and show him how difficult that must have been to have kept my hurt away and be professional at work, to not show my true emotions and how hurt and lonely i must have felt because of it. I tried to explain and have been able to explain very little because he does not seem to want to take time for it to see and escapes from it and even gets a little angry. I would like to ask God to please show him.It hurts a lot. To show him that i become quiet around him because of all the hurts he has given me in the past and the blindness around it. I need his help to make me feel comfi around him with others and to show me that he cares and sees how much i have invested and feel hurt that he just moves on without mentioning anything ever again and never shows me he truly cares. Show him again that i have got all qualities he really likes but just seems to not want to see it anymore because it is too confronting and he has attached me to other bad memories in the same time but i was helping him and i am NOT that memory(that is the way it feels for me but i might be wrong) I feel like he has "thrown" me away with the bad memories and i need some help for that. Not just in myself;)I have never asked for anything but respect, love and understanding like i give myself,

Love, K....sorry for the long story but i seem to get more and more insights of what the actual matter is after all these years;)

Chica

Dec 28, 2016
Europe
✟17,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm really sorry about your situation. It seems pretty complicated. I'll pay for you. I hope things get sorted out soon. I don't know what's the best solution but God does. Keep praying to him and seek his advice. I'm sure he'll lead you.
THank you thats really sweet!

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I would tell you that the devil has a mind. Even in Christianity there have been some who have spent their entire lives in scripture but have still fell well short of the mark. I work in a professional environment as well. I simply avoid complicated relationships. It is best to live a professional Christ centered life before others, keeping our mind on our work and on the things of Christ. I particularly worry when relationships becomes games, and when non-professional things are required for us to play.

Father I pray blessings on this request and upon this situation in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

• Friendly
Reactions: Chica
Upvote 0