BeckyBoop28

Apr 25, 2013
✟8,038.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me. I am a caregiver for my father in law. I am consistently feeling self doubt and fear. I am doing my best and all that I can for him. He has stage 4 lung cancer. He needs many prayers going up. He is currently ill and in the hospital. I was awakened at 330 this morning to take him to the hospital. He depends on me so much. I also help my husband in his business. I am torn into so much. Both need my help. My son also needs me and I feel like I am letting him down in the process of all this. I wear many hats and need much prayer. Please pray for me and all caregivers who are family members.

CtC

Worship is a Lifestyle
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟195,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, please hear our cry and honor this request; Grant an extra measure of strength to Becky as she cares for her father, husband, and son. Give her wisdom as she divides her time. Give her rest each night. I ask that these are granted such that Your glory will shine like a bright light in the night. Bring peace to all who are affected by cancer. Bring healing to their bodies. Hold tight to those giving care. In Your Holy name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Cturtle

Jesus, My Savior and Lord is my hiding place
Nov 30, 2015
My Citizenship is in Heaven
✟10,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Father, we lift up Becky to You, and all other caregivers out there. We thank You for them and ask that You surround them with peace, joy and strength. Minister unto them all and bless them for being an extension of Your loving hands. In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0