Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Music videos have been celebrating vulgarity for decades, but Cardi B's new song raises moral turpitude to a new level.

August 14, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — I’m quite aware that hip-hop and rap lyrics have long been sexually explicit and vulgar. And I’m quite aware that, already in 1968, the Beatles were singing “Why Don’t We Do It in the Road?” But when the latest #1 song is too vulgar even to quote, and when you realize it will be sung by millions of young children, it’s time to say, “Enough! We really need a gospel-based moral and cultural revolution.”

Back in 2017, when Cardi B, the rapper and former stripper, began to skyrocket in fame, she said, “I realized, after Halloween, a lot of little girls, they be looking up to me. They love me, and I’m thinking to myself, like, ‘yo, I really need to be a better example.’”

At that point, she had 12 million Instagram followers. Today she has 72 million. How many of them are “little girls”?

Continued below.
Cardi B’s sexually depraved hit song shows why America needs a moral revolution

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I don’t know if anyone has checked it out but I have. Pretty disgusting. Lyrics and video both. They are calling this female empowerment. :rolleyes:
60 years ago the feminists were complaining about being thought of as sex objects. Now they revel in being exactly what they used to criticise.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,223,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
ADMIN HAT ON

full

OBOB Statement of Purpose
OBOB welcomes non-Catholic guests who wish to fellowship or ask respectful questions.
Definition of a Fellowship Post

It is not:

It is not debate.
It is not apologetics.
It is not answering questions related to the beliefs of the group.
It is not teaching in any way on any issue

It is:
Essentially Fellowship is defined as a discussion of topics of association, of companionship - i.e. discussions of things like friends, family, work..... these are fellowship posts. And posts that genuinely offer friendship would certainly be described as fellowship.

ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0