Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:(:(:( My nephew's girlfriend and there baby were in a very bad accident last night which knocked out power for us for about 4 hours last night. So, this is what he had posted this ~ morning.

I am home with our son. Thank God he is OK ! We are very very thankful it wasn't worse. **** has a broken leg, 4 broken ribs, lacerated liver, & a punctured lung. She will be OK, but she has a long road to recovery.

So, please keep them in prayer & I will update when I can.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:(:(:( My nephew's girlfriend and there baby were in a very bad accident last night which knocked out power for us for about 4 hours last night. So, this is what he had posted this ~ morning.

I am home with our son. Thank God he is OK ! We are very very thankful it wasn't worse. **** has a broken leg, 4 broken ribs, lacerated liver, & a punctured lung. She will be OK, but she has a long road to recovery.

So, please keep them in prayer & I will update when I can.

:heart: Praying (((hug)))

Reactions: HisWinterRose
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, You have told us in Your Word about how frail our bodies are, how temporary this present life of ours is (James 4:14). May these kind of accidents remind us to live life for You while we can, and be receptive of salvation and all the leadership You want to give us at this time. I pray for the physical recovery of these ones, Your mercy and grace and love be upon them. May they grow strong in body, and may they seek to grow strong in spirit through following You. Amen.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, may Your healing hand bring recovery and restoration to those involved in this accident. May You bring needed practical support for the family. May Your love surround them and draw them to Yourself according to your compassion and righteousness.

Upvote 0