Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've been really struggling lately and this captures how I down I feel about being stuck in this reality.

Hi; why not concentrate on certain passages of Scripture that can be challenging and enjoyable? :)

Then when you find others also who enjoy the same passages, then this is how fellowship develops... :)

• Agree
Reactions: Jamesone5
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, I've seen this video before, it's a nice statement to make. But, we must not feel like we are stuck in this reality. Unlike the little guy in the flick, we are not helpless--we have everything we need to rise up and make a difference.

*Now, more so than ever.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
That isn’t a depiction of the world. It’s the consequences of those who choose to build their lives around technology at the expense of relationships and living.

Many people have vibrant lives, thriving friendships, and healthy interests. They invested in things that mattered and their reward is joy, peace and togetherness.

~Bella

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Get my point, Web-Maker ???
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,131,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've been really struggling lately and this captures how I down I feel about being stuck in this reality.

I've always loved that song ...

... but keep in mind, not "fitting in" is a little of what being a Christian is all about and there may be a very good [biblical] reason why you feel somewhat estranged from it all, one that has to do with the world being what the world "is."

Last edited:
Upvote 0