1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Capitol rioter compares attacks on her to treatment of ‘Jews in Germany’

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by ArmenianJohn, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+10,267
    Non-Denom
    Single
    And Leftist prosecutors give them a free pass.
    Meanwhile, the focus is solely on January 6th. It's the only card left in play. Oh, and Russia (again).

2. JustOneWay

JustOneWay :)

+7,368
    Lutheran
    Private
    Looks like he is asking if you see or understand the individual reasons for each events, not whether they were right or wrong. Can you?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. disciple Clint

disciple Clint Well-Known Member

+5,112
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I can see clearly without any help.

4. bekkilyn

bekkilyn Contemplative Christian Supporter

+8,363
    United States
    United Methodist
    Celibate
    US-Others
    Oh Russia again? I thought it was finally decided that it was a hoax. Of course since objective reality also doesn't fit the woke agenda, they can just make up whatever they want as truth and then so it is.

5. JustOneWay

+7,368
    Lutheran
    Private
    non sequitur.

6. JustOneWay

+7,368
    Lutheran
    Private
    What's up with the 'woke' strawman? It keeps popping up. Hasn't it burned up by now?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
  7. ArmenianJohn

ArmenianJohn Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist

+5,502
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    US-Democrat
    The Red Guard was created by Trump and they failed. They were defeated when they attempted their insurrection.

8. rambot

rambot Senior Member

+9,741
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Greens
    You put three articles to cover the same point; murder rate is up. That's great (I actually knew that before hand)

There are a LOT of other crimes that happen in society. How are they trending?

9. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+10,267
    Non-Denom
    Single
    This time, their concern about Russia has to do with Ukraine. But if they could revive the whole Russia hoax about Trump being a Russian agent, they would.

10. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+10,267
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Insurrection, the latest hoax to divert attention away from joe's numerous failures.

11. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+10,267
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Are you referring to all crimes, or just the ones where the prosecutors can be bothered with actually prosecuting? https://www.hoover.org/research/why-shoplifting-now-de-facto-legal-california

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. bekkilyn

bekkilyn Contemplative Christian Supporter

+8,363
    United States
    United Methodist
    Celibate
    US-Others
    I'm sure they'll figure out something the closer we get to 2024. :)

13. ArmenianJohn

+5,502
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Not a hoax. And it's a DEFEATED insurrection.

14. rambot

rambot Senior Member

+9,741
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Greens
    You're just doing anything to keep from admitting most crime rates are trending as easing.

I get it Republicans have blue lives that need to matter for this PARTICULAR discussion

15. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+10,267
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Absolutely! Maybe even get a conflict started so they can tell the public that "this is no time to be changing presidents! This is the time for us all to come together behind joe!", and then try to make whoever the Republican candidate is look "unpatriotic" for running against joe, or saying anything negative about him.

16. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+10,267
    Non-Denom
    Single
    You obviously didn't understand what I was showing you. If crimes such as shoplifting isn't prosecuted, then it's no longer considered to be a crime. Then you can have mass shoplifting sprees and not call it a crime, and then falsely claim that no crimes of shoplifting are happening. Just the same old "change the definitions, control the narrative (and lie about facts)" method.

17. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+10,267
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Not "defeated" if it didn't even happen.
    You have to stick with reality when dealing with these things.

18. ArmenianJohn

+5,502
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    US-Democrat
    It did happen and it was defeated, but not before they injured 140+ police officers and killed one. Blue lives don't matter to the insurrectionists and those who defend them.

These blue lives apparently don't matter at all - looks like they are fair game for the Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol to attack, injure, and even kill:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. rambot

rambot Senior Member

+9,741
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Greens
    I understand. I don't define nationwide as "specific to California".

It was a borderline nonsequitor

20. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+10,267
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Nice bunch of cherry-picked pictures there. However, your claim that they killed a police officer is false. FACT CHECKED: false.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List