United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From the article.
A vigil planned for Friday was postponed at the family’s request because they wanted more private time to heal, a report said

Members of the public who were shocked by the shooting death of a 5-year-old North Carolina boy last weekend have contributed more than $560,000 to the child’s family in less than a week, according to a report.

Young Cannon Hinnant died after being fatally shot in the head Sunday afternoon while riding his bicycle in Wilson, N.C., authorities have said. A neighbor, Darrius Sessoms, 25, was arrested Monday and charged with murder in the case, they said.

The shooting has mystified the family because Cannon’s father, Austin Hinnant, says he was friendly with the suspect and even checked on Sessoms’ elderly parents, the News & Observer of Raleigh reported.

“I have no idea why he did what he did,” the father said about the suspect. “It was literally out of nowhere. He puts a gun to my son’s head and shoots him.”

Continued below.
Cannon Hinnant’s death draws more than $560G in donations for NC family: report

Reactions: Arc F1

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From the article.
A vigil planned for Friday was postponed at the family’s request because they wanted more private time to heal, a report said

Members of the public who were shocked by the shooting death of a 5-year-old North Carolina boy last weekend have contributed more than $560,000 to the child’s family in less than a week, according to a report.

Young Cannon Hinnant died after being fatally shot in the head Sunday afternoon while riding his bicycle in Wilson, N.C., authorities have said. A neighbor, Darrius Sessoms, 25, was arrested Monday and charged with murder in the case, they said.

The shooting has mystified the family because Cannon’s father, Austin Hinnant, says he was friendly with the suspect and even checked on Sessoms’ elderly parents, the News & Observer of Raleigh reported.

“I have no idea why he did what he did,” the father said about the suspect. “It was literally out of nowhere. He puts a gun to my son’s head and shoots him.”

Continued below.
Cannon Hinnant’s death draws more than $560G in donations for NC family: report

It's just awful how people no longer regard children as a blessing. I can't even imagine what goes thru someone's mind when they decide to put a bullet in the head of a 5 year old. The msm decided this wasn't even news worthy.

Upvote 0