Ccccc
✟143,388.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So CANimmunize is a digital app that tracks one's vaccinations. A little snippet.

"CANImmunize is an Ottawa-based technology company specializing in immunization software. It developed the CANImmunize app, a pan-Canadian digital immunization tracking system that helps Canadians keep track of their vaccinations with a mobile app and web portal. The team offers digital solutions such as ClinicFlow to businesses, health care organizations and governments for vaccinations and tracking for the COVID-19 vaccine rollout and other immunization needs."

On the site they list the benefits for all involved.

For Government
Simplify the complexity
of vaccination clinics

Governments and health care systems must vaccinate Canada's population in record time

For Employers
A digital vaccination
record for your Employees

Protect your employees and ensure business continuity by tracking who is vaccinated, easily deliver vaccinations and comply with emerging workplace standards.

About | CANImmunize

So there's canimmunize in Canada. Vaxx mandates in Paris as well as the US for federal Employees( or strict testing in lieu of the vax ) ...

As someone that's choosing not to get the vax I worry about restrictions and exclusion and with the way people look down on those that refuse to get it doeent sit well with me at all.

Reactions: Hazelelponi

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
As someone who chose to get vaccinated, I worry about people who are not vaccinated becoming breeding grounds for further variants before their much-more-likely hospitalizations and/or deaths, which will do nothing but prolong the misery of everyone.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,838.00
Faith
Christian
I can not say whether God will forgive or not as I think it could still be testing God even if you have great chance of surviving only God knows though others who are vaccinated can still get the virus the chance is lower and though you can still pass it on the chances of passing it on are lower because vaccination will prevent a severer version and because your chance of catching it is lower but I believe it is wrong to exclude people from health services if they are not vaccinated and they are not likely to spread it if they self isolate when they have symptoms and are tested

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So CANimmunize is a digital app that tracks one's vaccinations. A little snippet.

"CANImmunize is an Ottawa-based technology company specializing in immunization software. It developed the CANImmunize app, a pan-Canadian digital immunization tracking system that helps Canadians keep track of their vaccinations with a mobile app and web portal. The team offers digital solutions such as ClinicFlow to businesses, health care organizations and governments for vaccinations and tracking for the COVID-19 vaccine rollout and other immunization needs."

On the site they list the benefits for all involved.

For Government
Simplify the complexity
of vaccination clinics

Governments and health care systems must vaccinate Canada's population in record time

For Employers
A digital vaccination
record for your Employees

Protect your employees and ensure business continuity by tracking who is vaccinated, easily deliver vaccinations and comply with emerging workplace standards.

About | CANImmunize

So there's canimmunize in Canada. Vaxx mandates in Paris as well as the US for federal Employees( or strict testing in lieu of the vax ) ...

As someone that's choosing not to get the vax I worry about restrictions and exclusion and with the way people look down on those that refuse to get it doeent sit well with me at all.
Almost everyone being hospitalized and dying from COVID is unvaccinated. It’s increasingly apparent that those choosing not to get vaccinated are responsible for this virus wreaking so much havoc in our lives. I’d really like to stop wearing a mask and not have to go through another shutdown.

Upvote 0

Crwth

He must increase but I must decrease
Feb 26, 2014
✟115,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As someone who chose to get vaccinated, I worry about people who are not vaccinated becoming breeding grounds for further variants before their much-more-likely hospitalizations and/or deaths, which will do nothing but prolong the misery of everyone.
Balderdash.

• Agree
Reactions: Fr. Appletree
Upvote 0

Crwth

He must increase but I must decrease
Feb 26, 2014
✟115,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almost everyone being hospitalized and dying from COVID is unvaccinated. It’s increasingly apparent that those choosing not to get vaccinated are responsible for this virus wreaking so much havoc in our lives. I’d really like to stop wearing a mask and not have to go through another shutdown.
More balderdash.

• Agree
Reactions: Fr. Appletree
Upvote 0

Fr. Appletree

Priest of The Society of St. Pius V
Jun 24, 2021
Williamsburg
✟11,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Hey guys, here's this great new tool to track the social disease that are the jews. A yellow star, that way we know who to discriminate against and persecute as disease vectors. Yeah, this isn't fascism, totally nothing evil going on here.

Reactions: Stan Ley
Upvote 0