Beloved_Dust_Heap

Feb 11, 2017
Florida
✟9,031.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I'm also taking this to the international house of prayer.

Through unusual circumstances God arranged, I met a very nice young woman named Savannah. At first I tried telling her about Jesus because she mentioned having anxiety issues, which I also have. So I wanted her to know how God has helped me with mine. Turned out she was raised in a christian family but she never caught on with God. It all felt forced and fake to her and she stopped going to church in her teens.

Further into the conversation she told me she had 10 years or less to live because she has been diagnosed with stage 2 stomach cancer a few months ago. At nearly 19 years old. Not only this, but even while facing that she still wants to use that time to help others. We only spoke for around 2 hours but I could tell there was something very special about her.

I evangelized and testified all I could with all I had and ultimately failed. I know I did my job and the results of it are all up to God though. I did make her think hard on how flawed evolution is though, I know that much.

Please pray for Savannah and pass the request to others, that she will be saved soon, and God willing be healed so she can have a long satisfying and fulfilling life knowing and serving him.

I told her I was going to have a legion of people pray for her, so help make that happen.

Her mother also needs prayers. She is saved and has a unsaved daughter with cancer, can't imagine what that's like.

PS she doesn't believe in the power of prayer, so ask God to blow her mind about it somehow.

Last edited:

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Through unusual circumstances God arranged, I met a very nice young woman named Savannah. At first I tried telling her about Jesus because she mentioned having anxiety issues, which I also have. So I wanted her to know how God has helped me with mine. Turned out she was raised in a christian family but she never caught on with God. It all felt forced and fake to her and she stopped going to church in her teens.

Further into the conversation she told me she had 10 years or less to live because she has been diagnosed with stage 2 stomach cancer a few months ago. At nearly 19 years old. Not only this, but even while facing that she still wants to use that time to help others. We only spoke for around 2 hours but I could tell there was something very special about her.

I evangelized and testified all I could with all I had and ultimately failed. I know I did my job and the results of it are all up to God though. I did make her think hard on how flawed evolution is though, I know that much.

Please pray for Savannah and pass the request to others, that she will be saved soon, and God willing be healed so she can have a long satisfying and fulfilling life knowing and serving him.

I told her I was going to have a legion of people pray for her, so help make that happen.

Her mother also needs prayers. She is saved and has a unsaved daughter with cancer, can't imagine what that's like.

PS she doesn't believe in the power of prayer, so ask God to blow her mind about it somehow.
I'm praying for Her, not know much what to write, but I will keep this in my thoughts.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Is anything too hard for You, Lord? This one seems hard to us. Use it to be a "mind blowing" eye opener of revelation of Yourself in regards to the power of prayer, of Your power to heal, of Your power to reconcile a lost soul. Open eyes to You and the truth of Your written Word. We ask You to overcome the world, the flesh, and the Devil in making a way for this one to be saved. Amen.

Upvote 0