✟1,980.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by sbbqb7n16
What do you mean pictures of God?

He is a Spirit and has no form...explain

Exactly brother!

Consider these verses:

Colossians 1:15- He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

1 Timothy 1:17- Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

Hebrews 11:27- By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king; for he endured as seeing Him who is invisible.

John 4:24- God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

John 1:18- No one has seen God at any time.

1 John 4:12- No one has seen God at any time.

God Bless

Upvote 0

marmaladePRO

Dec 17, 2001
Medicine Hat Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟1,720.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
poo? i've got a tat too (no pun in ten did) :D
in fact there is a great thread about tatoos on this forum too, i'll look up the link if'n you'd like...
as far as imagery, i don't think i've ever seen much depicting God vs. in a rumble match sort of scenario... (i kinda thought you were a nut ;) ) but there are probably some great old catholic images of the archangel or maybe that story in the OT of the angel wrestlin' (help me out with scripture and verse :( )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Apologist

2 Tim. 2:24-26
Jan 9, 2002
Northern California
Visit site
✟1,980.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by faust
y is satan vs god onesided , yes fightin each other is what i want , i need a image for a tattoo on my back, and please dont anyone give me any poo about tatts being the mark of the devil

Hi Faust.

God created Lucifer (Satan) so there could never be a "fight" since all God has to do is say the word and Satan is destroyed.
There are people out there that think that God and Satan are equal in power but it just isn't so.

God Bless

Upvote 0
now im really confused , i want satan to have the upper bhand only coz thats the way life is most of the time im not sayin that he should win well not unless don king is promoting the fight, if god could send satan to the green room with one word then why dosent he and also whats the word it reminds me of superted, also is rap music bad

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

marmaladePRO

Dec 17, 2001
Medicine Hat Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟1,720.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"well not unless don king is promoting the fight" LOL :D Don King has no hand in this... ;)
"if god could" God can, and will! satan is the only one who doesn't like to think about it!
"superted" you've got me there???
"also is rap music bad" no worse than rock or classical or pop, so no it ain't "bad" i'd hafta ask what sort of lyrics are in it though, thats all seed for your spirit man! bad seed corrupts... so avoid at all costs :D

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
>>i want satan to have the upper bhand only coz thats the way life is most of the time

Not so! Satan doesn't even try to "fight" God, because he knews God can destroy him with a word, so satan has to fight US HUMANS and the angels, beings he can defeat.

So, a picture of satan battling God would be inaccurate, and a picture of satan getting the upperhand would be laughable!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.