• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

cananyonehelpme

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by faust, Jan 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faust

faust New Member

+0
    hi canany one help me i need pictures of god

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. sbbqb7n16

sbbqb7n16 Veteran - Blue Bible Dude

+155
    Christian
    Single
    What do you mean pictures of God?

He is a Spirit and has no form...explain

3. faust

faust New Member

+0
    i need pics of god ! satan versus god something like that

4. Apologist

Apologist 2 Tim. 2:24-26

+10
    Christian
    Exactly brother!

Consider these verses:

Colossians 1:15- He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

1 Timothy 1:17- Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

Hebrews 11:27- By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king; for he endured as seeing Him who is invisible.

John 4:24- God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

John 1:18- No one has seen God at any time.

1 John 4:12- No one has seen God at any time.

God Bless

5. faust

faust New Member

+0
    man i thought god had a white beard and all that stuff

6. marmaladePRO

marmaladePRO Active Member

+6
    Non-Denom
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    "god had a white beard and all that stuff"
    what ever gave you that idea?
    "satan versus god "
    like, action shots of the two of them dukin' it out???
    CNN doesen't report that. :confused:

7. Josiah

Josiah Super suction ears away!

+1
    Kind of one-sided, doncha think? :)

8. marmaladePRO

+6
    Non-Denom
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    "Kind of one-sided, doncha think? "
    yah, it's a done deal...
    i don't have a notion the need for images like that?
    God is great, above all principalities and powers...
    God is!

9. faust

faust New Member

+0
    y is satan vs god onesided , yes fightin each other is what i want , i need a image for a tattoo on my back, and please dont anyone give me any poo about tatts being the mark of the devil

10. marmaladePRO

+6
    Non-Denom
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    poo? i've got a tat too (no pun in ten did) :D
    in fact there is a great thread about tatoos on this forum too, i'll look up the link if'n you'd like...
    as far as imagery, i don't think i've ever seen much depicting God vs. in a rumble match sort of scenario... (i kinda thought you were a nut ;) ) but there are probably some great old catholic images of the archangel or maybe that story in the OT of the angel wrestlin' (help me out with scripture and verse :( )

11. faust

faust New Member

+0
    thats bang on what i want marm i want satan 2 have the upper hand though bit like real life, no cartoon stuff old school is better catholic images f88k that

12. marmaladePRO

+6
    Non-Denom
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    lots of that old imagery gives the upper hand to the wrong one, so step out and show your loyalty man... depict him gettin' whooped!

13. Apologist

Apologist 2 Tim. 2:24-26

+10
    Christian
    Hi Faust.

God created Lucifer (Satan) so there could never be a "fight" since all God has to do is say the word and Satan is destroyed.
    There are people out there that think that God and Satan are equal in power but it just isn't so.

God Bless

14. marmaladePRO

+6
    Non-Denom
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    "but it just isn't so." amen apologist,
    my daddy built the ballpark, and he owns the bat and ball too :D

15. faust

faust New Member

+0
    now im really confused , i want satan to have the upper bhand only coz thats the way life is most of the time im not sayin that he should win well not unless don king is promoting the fight, if god could send satan to the green room with one word then why dosent he and also whats the word it reminds me of superted, also is rap music bad

16. marmaladePRO

+6
    Non-Denom
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    "well not unless don king is promoting the fight" LOL :D Don King has no hand in this... ;)
    "if god could" God can, and will! satan is the only one who doesn't like to think about it!
    "superted" you've got me there???
    "also is rap music bad" no worse than rock or classical or pop, so no it ain't "bad" i'd hafta ask what sort of lyrics are in it though, thats all seed for your spirit man! bad seed corrupts... so avoid at all costs :D

17. faust

faust New Member

+0
    super ted not superted , super ted had a magic word that he would say 2 transform him from normall teddy to super ted even spotty didnt no what the word was.

(edited by MizDoulos, moderator)

18. Josiah

+1
    Maybe you should think about satan fighting Michael, the archangel or another angel. Satan is not the opposite of God. God has no equivalent. He is.

What you're asking for is the equivalent (well, RELATIVELY speaking) of a picture of a glassblower fighting a vase. (Make sense?)

19. Josiah

+1

20. ZiSunka

ZiSunka It means 'yellow dog'

+276
    Christian
    >>i want satan to have the upper bhand only coz thats the way life is most of the time

Not so! Satan doesn't even try to "fight" God, because he knews God can destroy him with a word, so satan has to fight US HUMANS and the angels, beings he can defeat.

So, a picture of satan battling God would be inaccurate, and a picture of satan getting the upperhand would be laughable!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.