Canadian pastor defiant as judge orders him to parrot 'medical experts' from pulpit:

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
From Canada so much for freedom

Pastor Artur Pawlowski was sanctioned by Court of Queen's Bench Justice Adam Germain to 18 months of probation, according to a written ruling released Friday.

The ruling is the latest development in Alberta's ongoing legal battle against Pawlowski, who faced a civil contempt charge for holding church services in violation of a court order forbidding organizing, promoting or attending an "illegal public gathering."

In addition to tens of thousands of dollars in costs and fines, one condition of Pawlowski's probation requires him to parrot "the majority of medical experts in Alberta" regarding social distancing, mask wearing and vaccines, even when he speaks in church.

Canadian pastor defiant as judge orders him to parrot 'medical experts' from pulpit: 'I will not obey'

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From Canada so much for freedom

Pastor Artur Pawlowski was sanctioned by Court of Queen's Bench Justice Adam Germain to 18 months of probation, according to a written ruling released Friday.

The ruling is the latest development in Alberta's ongoing legal battle against Pawlowski, who faced a civil contempt charge for holding church services in violation of a court order forbidding organizing, promoting or attending an "illegal public gathering."

In addition to tens of thousands of dollars in costs and fines, one condition of Pawlowski's probation requires him to parrot "the majority of medical experts in Alberta" regarding social distancing, mask wearing and vaccines, even when he speaks in church.

Canadian pastor defiant as judge orders him to parrot 'medical experts' from pulpit: 'I will not obey'
Looks like he's right in calling them the gestapo.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0