Canadian Pastor accused of hate-motivated crimes at drag storytime won't commit to staying away from LGBTQ events

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,078.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
All because they wanted to raise the retirement age by two years. Seems very reasonable to me. They are taking about raising the retirement age in the US too. Perhaps we ought to start attacking the politicians homes.
I'm ure in due course it'll start to happen
And when the politicians create laws forcing us to use our creative talents to bake cakes we don't want to bake, well perhaps pelting their homes with feces is a great idea. I think garbage in their front porches are the way to go.
Awww...did the poor widdo bakuh man have to bake a cake he didn't want to? Awwwww. Sounds like he likes to make up dwama.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,078.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Yup a real home for authoritarians. The state will crush you because we want it to and will not allow dissenting views.
1. Clear evidence you dont actually know canadian law.
2. Hate speech is not "dissenting views" and its intellectually lazy and convenient to conflate them.
3. Conservative Americans act as if being able to spout off hatred speech somehow makes America better than other countries.

How ridiculous is that. Hate speech makes America WORSE. It should be obvious. You know the feeling you white men get when you say crt makes you feel sad and then angry? That is but a tiny glimpse at thr injustice minorities in the US have shouldered foe generations. White folks in the US couldn't even handle 2 years of it before they legislated it gone.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Have you seen what the French are doing to their politicians?

Not since the Yellow Turban Rebellion or whatever they called it .

1. Throwing manure against their homes.

2.dumping garbage against their homes

3. Installing brick walls in front od entry way doors to their offices.

Ok.

When politicians work to make people's lives harder or create greater sacrifice for them, I am in total support of this kinda thing.

Ok...so you're in favor of mob rule. The angriest mob that's most persistent and intimidating should be able to subvert the legislative and judicial process to their own ends.

What exactly is the problem with Jan 6th then?

If those people are protesting Other private citizens rights by harassing politicians I have less sympathy.

But still sympathy.

Upvote 0