• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Canadian Indigenous Newbie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NativeAmes, Aug 22, 2019.

1. NativeAmes

NativeAmes New Member

+30
    Canada
    Christian
    Single
    Hi y'all. From Canada here, just joined so hi!

I was raised to believe in the Creator (the Great spirit) who is a God of love, harmony, and creation. I didn't know Jesus was real until a few years ago, everything changed when i decided to read the bible (i decided to research bible when i saw the wikileak emails where clintons friends were talking about moloch) Crazy explainable things happened to me after that and the more i learned the more i realized what happened to me and why, the Creator was revealing himself to me. A crazy beautiful and incredible ride since then and i am so thankful to be here and only hope and pray that i can do Gods work and have the strength and clarity of mind to do my part and to recognize what that is. Lately i've been looking at christian advice stuff and came across this forum (i used to read regular people advice columns, for some reason it always fascinated me lol) and since this life change i switched to christian advice columns and the difference of values and advice given is very interesting.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Rene Loup

Rene Loup A saved wolf among sheep. Supporter

+12,451
    Canada
    Christian
    Celibate
    Howdy! I once had a native girlfriend who introduced me to native culture and gave me quite the experience.

I hope you enjoy yourself here.

3. Carl Emerson

Carl Emerson Well-Known Member

+1,235
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    Welcome - My God richly bless you as you interact with us.

There is a rich variety of opinions represented here, sometimes with a little aggression but hey, no ones perfect.

In amongst the dialogue are gems from Him.

4. NativeAmes

NativeAmes New Member

+30
    Canada
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you :) I notice that some tribes worship Creator and others are have more pagan practices (multi-spirits and sundances etc).. so i think its a mixed bag too

5. NativeAmes

NativeAmes New Member

+30
    Canada
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you God bless you too, i was going to ask about trolls lol i've been on a "watching testimonies" kick and saw that satanic groups and spirits send subversives to disrupt and destroy wherever christians get together to serve God and spread his word. They specifically go after Christians, like one reformed and saved satanist said, their organization didn't bother with anyone else since satan already has them they go after christians. That was eye opening and shocking to me.

6. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. Mod Queue Spam Troll Banner Extraordinaire! Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+2,552
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single
    Hello! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

7. Carl Emerson

Carl Emerson Well-Known Member

+1,235
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    Well, the Lord bless them, 'Greater is He that is within than he that is in the world..."

8. eleos1954

eleos1954 God is Love Supporter

+1,891
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Hello and welcome to CF ... may you be blessed by it ;o)

9. NativeAmes

NativeAmes New Member

+30
    Canada
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you, or in cree - Hiy hiy lol. Bless you as well

10. dqhall

dqhall Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,436
    Christian
    Single
    Welcome. There were Canadian snowbirds living in my Florida community in the winter. A few were of the First Nations. There are many Christian study resources online. I found revival videos; also liked Biblical geography and archaeology. God can guide people to the right paths. God can heal.

11. Greengardener

Greengardener for love is of God Supporter

+189
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Welcome, NativeAmes! I look forward to hearing more of your story!

12. Tigger45

Tigger45 The Good Shepherd Supporter

+7,422
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Glad you decided to join us!

13. NativeAmes

NativeAmes New Member

+30
    Canada
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you, yes since this experience i've been searching everywhere for Christian content to learn more, i can't put it down lol

14. NativeAmes

NativeAmes New Member

+30
    Canada
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you! Ask away if you have any questions, otherwise i'll mainly share my testimony through sharing my experience on others posts if i think it may help lol i've been trying to write it out on a word doc (my own testimony) i should finish while everything is still fresh and recent maybe

15. NativeAmes

NativeAmes New Member

+30
    Canada
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you, god bless you

16. Dave-W

Dave-W Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner! Supporter

+15,206
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    Welcome!

17. NativeAmes

NativeAmes New Member

+30
    Canada
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you :)

18. usexpat97

usexpat97 kewlness

+826
    Presbyterian
    Single
    Howdy, my Canadian First Nation friend. However, it is August. Get off the computer and go outside while you still can! October is coming fast.

19. NativeAmes

NativeAmes New Member

+30
    Canada
    Christian
    Single
    Lol, going for a run in an hour (i wait for the sun to go down a bit so not in my face) and howdy!

20. usexpat97

usexpat97 kewlness

+826
    Presbyterian
    Single
    I'm guessing you're in a Prairie province?