Can I Speak in Tongues Anytime on Command?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akasmom

busy body, still soul
Feb 22, 2005
✟11,435.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The scripture refers to signs that follow when you are saved, not what you do to get saved.
For anyone who has questions, get a concordance, look up every reference to tongues in the Bible, and start to study them out. Ask the Holy Ghost to guide you, ask God for wisdom and understanding, and let Him show you what He has said. Other people may be right or they may be wrong - you are responsible to study and find out. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking for advice, for guidance, etc. but you will have to know how to rightly divide the word of truth, and you do this by becoming familiar with what the word says about it - whatever the subject.
Be blessed in your studies, and may He enlighten the eyes of your understanding to know the hope of His calling & the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints.

Upvote 0

kooolfriend

Turning ashes into beauty
Jul 5, 2004
✟2,115.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Of course, I speak in tongues anytime, anywhere I want to.
It’s like do you speak to God anytime and anywhere you want to?

Sometimes I use my intelligence to speak with God thus I express myself in languages.
Sometimes there are more I need to say to Him that words alone can’t express what I have to say to Him, then I speak in tongues, and the Holy Spirit which is in us all the times helps us to say what we need to say to God.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.