Australia
✟10,101.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Some may disagree with praying for animals, but if you can, she is really sick. Shes very old. Shes struggling to walk and not currently eating. I bought a lot of medications for her but she wont eat to take them but they dont seem to help a lot. Im not sure if its pain or something else, or both but she is unhappy and uncomfortable. I adopt older dogs so have put many to sleep when tjey get old and sick. I am hurting. I cant eat much or sleep much. I feel horrific guilt. I have to do 2 18 hour shifts with 6 hours in between. My mother will be with my dog but I fear sje will get sicker or die if I'm not there. She was happy and healthy for her age a few days ago. I would love if she could get better and die later in a more peaceful way. I am struggling to function as i was already struggling a lot with my life (work, mental health, other issues) before my dog got ill.
Thank you.

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Bless your heart and yes, Our God created animals and He loves them too, I am praying for this precious little dog and also for strength and peace for you as well.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Prayers for both you and your pet.

They are a source of love to us, and that can only be a gift from God. There is nothing wrong in praying for them. Bless you for caring for the older dogs.

Upvote 0

Rosesandthorns

Dec 27, 2018
Wales
✟27,336.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying in Jesus Name that your precious dog is healed.

I have never heard we should not pray for animals, I believe the Creator wants us to pray for all things. It will be done in Jesus name for the Lord is the restorer of all things and all things are saved through him.

God bless you for reaching out.

• Agree
Reactions: sunshine100
Upvote 0

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Some may disagree with praying for animals, but if you can, she is really sick. Shes very old. Shes struggling to walk and not currently eating. I bought a lot of medications for her but she wont eat to take them but they dont seem to help a lot. Im not sure if its pain or something else, or both but she is unhappy and uncomfortable. I adopt older dogs so have put many to sleep when tjey get old and sick. I am hurting. I cant eat much or sleep much. I feel horrific guilt. I have to do 2 18 hour shifts with 6 hours in between. My mother will be with my dog but I fear sje will get sicker or die if I'm not there. She was happy and healthy for her age a few days ago. I would love if she could get better and die later in a more peaceful way. I am struggling to function as i was already struggling a lot with my life (work, mental health, other issues) before my dog got ill.
Thank you.
I would be the same way if it happened to my dog,or even my bird,I love all animals

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
When my grandpa was dying, in the last few days of his life, he kept seeing long-dead relatives come to visit him. Among his spiritual visitors was his childhood dog.

Pets are family, too, and a beloved part of Creation; May God bless you & your pet through all of this!:pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums