Chicago
✟7,869.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am reaching out to as many as I can to pray for her. Her name is Marina. She attempted suicide and is currently on life support. Please pray for God to heal her and save her soul. I will keep praying for her myself. Thank you.

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Oh how terrible, Lord please send ministers into the bedside to offer your gospel and may she hear and be accepting of your grace.
Lord bless this dear family with much strength during this time of suffering and uphold them with your righteous right hand.
Friend I have some resources for dealing with suicides if you would like any info please just ask I am happy to help in any way that I can. I know suicide all to well and it is horrible to say the least.
Please know that us at CF are praying in earnest for this dear person and their family.
Bless you

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for Marina. That lovers of Christ will find her and minister to her needs most importantly The Gospel of Christ. Praying Marina will find the Hope that is Christ, an Eternal Promise in Christ our sure and steady anchor.

Upvote 0

pam4him

May 15, 2018
Jacksonville
✟25,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I am reaching out to as many as I can to pray for her. Her name is Marina. She attempted suicide and is currently on life support. Please pray for God to heal her and save her soul. I will keep praying for her myself. Thank you.
Father, we ask your hand on Marina's life, that your will be done. We know you can bring good from this tragedy. Comfort those who love and care about her. We ask these things in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums