✟16,755.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone,
I recently remembered a song that really helped me go through a rough time about 8 years ago, and I would really like to find it again. I've been looking all over the Internet with bits and pieces I do remember but I can't find it. I Don't remember the artist's name, or the title of the song or most of the lyrics but I was hoping that someone might recognize it by the description of what I can remember :sweatsmile: I know it's a bit far fetched but you never know!

It's a slow song
The main instrument is a harp or a classic guitar with finger picking
It's a female vocalist
The song is about finding refuge with God
The only lyric I remember is at the end of a verse she sings "your presence is my shield"
I think the first phrase starts with "I'll be waiting inside your.... Heart/love(?)"

I hope someone somewhere is listening to that song and seeing this post! :tonguewink:

Thank you!

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟920,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,
I recently remembered a song that really helped me go through a rough time about 8 years ago, and I would really like to find it again. I've been looking all over the Internet with bits and pieces I do remember but I can't find it. I Don't remember the artist's name, or the title of the song or most of the lyrics but I was hoping that someone might recognize it by the description of what I can remember :sweatsmile: I know it's a bit far fetched but you never know!

It's a slow song
It's a female vocalist
The only lyric I remember is at the end of a verse she sings "your presence is my shield"
I think the first phrase starts with "I'll be waiting inside your.... Heart/love(?)"

I hope someone somewhere is listening to that song and seeing this post! :tonguewink:

Thank you!

It sounds familiar but I unfortunately don't know the name of the song. Sorry maybe someone else can help you out.

Upvote 0

Pethesedzao

Dec 29, 2018
Bristol
✟24,854.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

It's a slow song
It's a female vocalist

Thank you!
Could be one of Bethel church's songs?

Upvote 0