Can You Feel the Wind of the Holy Spirit? Like a Cold Breeze?

Jun 4, 2014
✟7,631.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
She is in the dangerous state of "spirituality". The Wise-One does not do any of these things to people, He is not a conjure of cheap tricks. When I gave my self to the Holy Spirit it was like preforming a blood pact, I was bound to His Majesty! We all have different experiences with the Holy Spirit. Some powerful, some not so powerful. But He is not here for Mans entertainment. She must find her way out of her spiritual faze and on to the religious path, or it will consume her!

Upvote 0
A

Andrea411

She is in the dangerous state of "spirituality". The Wise-One does not do any of these things to people, He is not a conjure of cheap tricks. When I gave my self to the Holy Spirit it was like preforming a blood pact, I was bound to His Majesty! We all have different experiences with the Holy Spirit. Some powerful, some not so powerful. But He is not here for Mans entertainment. She must find her way out of her spiritual faze and on to the religious path, or it will consume her!
Please explain??? I am now quite confused. Who is 'she'?
Who is in a dangerous state of spirituality? Who is the Wise One? please don't act like we all have the same lingo... His Majesty is ?? (I hope Jesus but judging from the rest of your post I'm uncertain).
Thanks, andrea

welcome to CF

Upvote 0

Tellastory

Hebrews 13:13
Mar 10, 2013
In God's Hand
✟16,186.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I didn't make the rules, your here trying to teach your theology and this is not the place for it. I reported you bc your on the wrong forum. I got very confused and occasionally post where I don't belong too. Theres no big deal. They will warn you.

Okay. If I did misread the purpose of the sub-forum, than I shall get a fair warning then. Live and learn, but I think I shall withdraw anyway.

Cold and dead applies to the cold dead churches not to all churches. If churches are not evangelizing and are spending their time trying to antagonize other Christians then they are wrong. I don't care if you want to follow John MacArthur, I would rather follow the scriptures.

I have heard of John MacArthur but I do not ascribe to him.

And I did address the scripture for which you were referring to in 1 Corinthians 14:1-2.

I did note that you did not care to refute the meaning and the application of which I had addressed in regards to that reference as well as other references of scripture within that chapter.

I'm not Calvinist or Catholic or many other things. I don't waste my time trying to unevangelize them. Either encourage people or go.

I'll go even if I do not get the warning, since you seem to not want to continue this open discussion which was by the scripture you had referenced, and it was not by referring to John MacArthur or Calvin or anyone else or even a church.

1 Peter 3:14But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; 15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

This shall be my last post in this sub-forum. Thank you for sharing, but it was not supported by scripture as you have been misled to believe. FYI

John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Believers need to stop believing every spirit that comes over them because 1 John 4:1-4 says so. That is my point for the OP in thinking one can feel the Holy Spirit outside of them by a breeze on their skin when the real indwelling Holy Spirit is in us always so Jesus Christ can be with us always. The only spirit outside of us being felt is the spirit of the antichrist. The real Holy Spirit has no need for theatrics in announcing His Presence in the worship place of saved believers when He is in us always to point us to relating to God the Father thru the Son: the Bridegroom, in order to avoid seducing spirits aka the spirits of the antichrist that is in the world.

John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

I shall withdraw to admonish you as my sister in the hopes that you may reconsider the proper application of scripture to repent and thereby really keep your eyes on the Son for He shall be coming soon.

At the very least, refute them for other Charismatics if you wish to do so by the rightly dividing the word of truth so that others may give an answer to defend tongues which comes without interpretation. As it is, I do not see it.

Again, thanks again for sharing what you could. I reckon it is not a forum open for discussion after all....even though I have received no fair warning yet, but I shall withdraw anyway

Upvote 0