United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Can you all pray for me to find direction in my life and know what else
is in store for me to do with my time? For a long while I was babysitting my friends kids,but now dont need to anymore and miss it. I know there has to be something more for me to do
than just stay home mostly and only work one day a week,[Long story]. Also today when our pastor asked for us to pray a prayer of repentance for anything we needed to,I surrendered and asked Gods forgiveness for believing the lies Satan was telling me and for struggling with having negative thoughts about myself.I feel so much better inside since praying so but can you pray I continue to do so,and dont fall back?

Tommy Geyer

Jan 27, 2020
Delta Jct. Alaska
✟7,704.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Can you all pray for me to find direction in my life and know what else
is in store for me to do with my time? For a long while I was babysitting my friends kids,but now dont need to anymore and miss it. I know there has to be something more for me to do
than just stay home mostly and only work one day a week,[Long story]. Also today when our pastor asked for us to pray a prayer of repentance for anything we needed to,I surrendered and asked Gods forgiveness for believing the lies Satan was telling me and for struggling with having negative thoughts about myself.I feel so much better inside since praying so but can you pray I continue to do so,and dont fall back?

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Philippians 4:19
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

God knows our needs before we even ask. May He bless and encourage you.

Upvote 0

Tommy Geyer

Jan 27, 2020
Delta Jct. Alaska
✟7,704.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I pray that the Lord will bring purpose, and that He will open your eyes to His purpose for you when it comes. I pray that He will open doors for you and give you courage to take that step of faith. I pray that your strength be renewed as the eagle and that a joy would arise in your heart and would abide upon you. I pray that as you study His Word, the Holy Spirit would make it alive to you and that you would find fulfillment in that intimate relationship with the Lord Jesus, where He knows you and you know Him. That you might be on speaking terms with our Lord, and talk with Him as a friend throughout the day. That you might see that though we are all unworthy, yet you are of great worth. God Almighty, seal this prayer. Bless our precious Sunshine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I pray asking that You will grant this woman direction to know what You would like her to do with her life next. Also strengthen her to always believe Your promises without doubting and draw close to You, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I pray that the Lord will bring purpose, and that He will open your eyes to His purpose for you when it comes. I pray that He will open doors for you and give you courage to take that step of faith. I pray that your strength be renewed as the eagle and that a joy would arise in your heart and would abide upon you. I pray that as you study His Word, the Holy Spirit would make it alive to you and that you would find fulfillment in that intimate relationship with the Lord Jesus, where He knows you and you know Him. That you might be on speaking terms with our Lord, and talk with Him as a friend throughout the day. That you might see that though we are all unworthy, yet you are of great worth. God Almighty, seal this prayer. Bless our precious Sunshine.

Thanks so much for your prayers and your encouragement.I have been praying more and
am doing my best with Jesus help to grow closer to him everyday,and of course we are on speaking terms.

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Song playing now "You got this " By Love & the Outcome. search.. listen to it.

Your Father is GOD there is NOTHING your Father can not do. Got great things in store for you. And He IS for you.. not against you. He HAS forgiven you. All Satan can do is lie.. and resist the enemy and he HAS to flee. Did you know the JOY of the lord is your strength? You put on the whole armor of GOD! And the peace of GOD " And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

And Isa 41 10.. IS for you from your Father "So do not fear, for I am with you;do not be dismayed, for I am your God.I will strengthen you and help you;I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Upvote 0

pam4him

May 15, 2018
Jacksonville
✟25,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Lord, we thank you for your many blessings and for touching sunshineforJesus's life. Lord, we ask for continued strength, grace and courage for her. Lastly, we ask for wisdom and guidance toward her purpose in life, reveal your will for her as she navigates this world. These things we ask in Jesus name, Amen!

Upvote 0