Laurel
✟17,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel kinda bad asking for prayer but I know I need it. Im struggling with sin so much. Im so mad at myself right now because I just committed the sin that i struggle with the most. I was going on 2 weeks and i just threw it all away. I didnt even want to. I told myself i wasnt going to do it, but i did. I knew it was coming. I fell for one of my own traps. Looking up something innocent that eventually led down a darker path. Im so tired of Hurting God like this. Im tired of repeatedly stabbing the back of the one who has done so much for me. So please just keep me in mind.

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,514.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Remember that Jesus came to save sinners like me and you my friend.

Everytime you fall, get right back up and go to Jesus as His arms will always be open to you.

Be strong. Be persistent in prayer. You may lose many battles against evil but, evil will never ever win the war!

God bless, protect and guide you

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you are sincerely sorry for the sin you just committed, ask Jesus to forgive you and our Savior will forgive you and help you to overcome that sin.

Heavenly Father thank You for Brother_Kane's confession, and for the salvation of Your Son Jesus whom You sent to forgive us, help us, change us, In Jesus Name, Amen

• Agree
Reactions: Paul4JC
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we thank you for Brother_Kane. Thanks moreover for forgiveness in Christ Jesus. It's his merit alone we stand on. Life is full of ups and downs, success's and failures. Thanks that you're constant and never change. In Jesus name, Amen.

[Jas 1:17 NIV] 17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

[1Jo 1:9 NIV] 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

[Pro 24:16 NIV] 16 for though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again, but the wicked stumble when calamity strikes.

Upvote 0

Joined2krist

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,078.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Dear Brother, stop using your human effort to deal with sin, rather walk in the spirit and you won't sin repeatedly. He will help you overcome it, he's a powerful force within you that need to be activated through faith and obedience. I pray that Jesus Christ shows you what He meant when he said "It is finished", it is well with you in Jesus name, Amen

Upvote 0