Aug 27, 2014
✟429,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I was kind of hoping this might be addressed by someone else already, but I haven't seen it yet, so while we're commenting on what we (would) like or not like, would whoever is in charge of such things be open to moving the "Traditional Theology" subforum up one 'level' within the structure of the forum, so that it would form its own distinct subsection of the Theology area (i.e., on the same level as "Christian Apologetics Center", "Christian History", "Christian Scriptures", etc.), rather than remaining as it has been until now as a subsection within "General Theology"? I ask this not only because there has been a fair bit of disruptive wandering into Traditional Theology by people who I assume are meaning to post in "Controversial Christian Theology" or some other area of General Theology, but because the solution to this phenomenon -- namely, a big red sticky pointing to the TT SOP -- is not only an eyesore, but more importantly very often seems to be ignored by the very people who could most benefit from reading it before posting.

It seems to me that moving Traditional Theology up to where it would be visible as a more 'top-level' forum/section might mitigate this at least a little bit. I know I can't be the only one who goes to that section on purpose to actual engage with fellow posters on topics concerning traditional theology, not to read about why we're all wrong for not being any one of various flavors of anti-Traditional.

Upvote 0