timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
If a certain population group generally avoids marriage / procreation outside their group (due to cultural or religious traditions), then they are bound to develop unique genetic traits from those who are not bound by these rules.

Jewish beliefs and traditions generally make them less likely to marry someone who are non-Jews so they will have unique genetic traits as a result of their traditions.

Such investigation will ultimately prove one thing - that Jews generally avoided marriage outside their group...No big deal.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
WE cannot determine who they are. But WE are not the ones who will make that determination. THAT determination will be made by God Himself. He has explicitly told us. not only that "all the house of Israel, all of it" will again inhabit the land of Israel. He has explicitly defined the future boundries of that land, and specified which part of that land will go to each of the twelve tribes of Israel. Anyone who denies that this will actually happen is calling God a liar.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WE cannot determine who they are. But WE are not the ones who will make that determination. THAT determination will be mage by God Himself. He has explicitly told us. not only that "all the house of Israel, all of it" will again inhabit the land of Israel. He has explicitly defined the future boundries of that land, and specified which part of that land will go to each of the twelve tribes of Israel. Anyone who denies that this will actually happen is calling God a liar.

Heb 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
Heb 11:14 For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland.
Heb 11:15 And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return.
Heb 11:16 But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh;
Rom 2:29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

Jas 1:1 James, a bondservant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, To the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad: Greetings.
Jas 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,
Jas 1:3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WE cannot determine who they are. But WE are not the ones who will make that determination. THAT determination will be mage by God Himself. He has explicitly told us. not only that "all the house of Israel, all of it" will again inhabit the land of Israel. He has explicitly defined the future boundries of that land, and specified which part of that land will go to each of the twelve tribes of Israel. Anyone who denies that this will actually happen is calling God a liar.

Good post .

dan p

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟276,593.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Assuming your private interpretation of prophetic riddles (Numbers 12:8) which is in contradiction to authoritative NT teaching is correct. . .which it cannot be, for God does not contradict himself in his word.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Assuming your private interpretation of prophetic riddles (Numbers 12:8) which is in contradiction to authoritative NT teaching is correct. . .which it cannot be, for God does not contradict himself in his word.
This is exactly the opposite of the truth. YOU are applying YOUR private interpretation of New Testament texts, which never, even once, actually SAY what you imagine they MEAN, as an excuse to deny what God EXPLICITLY said in too many places to count.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟276,593.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is exactly the opposite of the truth. YOU are applying YOUR private interpretation of New Testament texts, which never, even once, actually SAY what you imagine they MEAN, as an excuse to deny what God EXPLICITLY said in too many places to count.
Assertion without Biblical demonstration is assertion without Biblical merit.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Assertion without Biblical demonstration is assertion without Biblical merit.
That is what YOU did. You cannot quote EVEN ONE New Testament passage that ACTUALLY SAYS what you are claiming.

But MANY Bible passages EXPLICITLY say that the ancient nation of Israel will eventually be brought back to its ancient homeland, and that here will be a world kingdom centered there.

That these scriptures speak of the NATION of Israel is EXPLICITLY stated in Jeremiah 31:35-36:

“Thus says the LORD,
Who gives the sun for a light by day,
The ordinances of the moon and the stars for a light by night,
Who disturbs the sea,
And its waves roar
(The LORD of hosts is His name):
‘If those ordinances depart
From before Me,’ says the LORD,
Then the seed of Israel shall also cease
From being a nation before Me forever.’

That the return will involve "all the house of Israel, all of it" Is EXPLICITLY stated in Ezekiel 36:1-10.

And the boundries of the land of Israel in that day are EXPLICITLY stated in Ezekiel 47:13-20.

All this, and MUCH more, is EXPLICITLY stated in Bible prophecy, contrary to your false claim that ALL Bible prophecy is stated in dark sayings and parables. SOME Bible prophecy is indeed stated that way, but MUCH of it is not.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟276,593.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That is what YOU did. You cannot quote EVEN ONE New Testament passage that ACTUALLY SAYS what you are claiming.
It was all done.
I've demonstrated tha the NT presents no age after the church, no temporal Messianic kingdom after the church age.
I've demonstrated that the NT presents the church age as the final age of time.
I've demonstrated that the NT presents no, and prohibits any, coming of Jesus until the end of time.
I've demonstrated that the NT teaches the second coming, the resurrection, the rapture and Jesus' return for Judgment all occur together at the end of time.
But MANY Bible passages EXPLICITLY say that the ancient nation of Israel will eventually be brought back to its ancient homeland, and that here will be a world kingdom centered there.

That these scriptures speak of the NATION of Israel is EXPLICITLY stated in Jeremiah 31:35-36:

“Thus says the LORD,
Who gives the sun for a light by day,
The ordinances of the moon and the stars for a light by night,
Who disturbs the sea,
And its waves roar
(The LORD of hosts is His name):
‘If those ordinances depart
From before Me,’ says the LORD,
Then the seed of Israel shall also cease
From being a nation before Me forever.’

That the return will involve "all the house of Israel, all of it" Is EXPLICITLY stated in Ezekiel 36:1-10.
And the boundries of the land of Israel in that day are EXPLICITLY stated in Ezekiel 47:13-20.
All this, and MUCH more, is EXPLICITLY stated in Bible prophecy, contrary to your false claim that ALL Bible prophecy is stated in dark sayings and parables. SOME Bible prophecy is indeed stated that way, but MUCH of it is not.
That's an interpretation call.
God said he spoke to the prophets in riddles, not clearly (Numbers 12:8). I'm taking him at his word.
I demonstrated with Hebrews 11:13-16 that even "clearly-stated" prophecy is not necessarily literal and is, therefore, subject to more than one interpretation.

Your doctrine is based on prophetic riddles which can be interpreted more than one way, and your interpretations contradict authoritative NT teaching of no age after the church age, only the end of time and eternity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It was all done.
Ive demonstrated tha the NT presents no age after the church, no temporal Messianic kingdom after the church age.
I've demonstrated that the NT presents the church age as the final age of time.
I've demonstrated that the NT presents no, and prohibits any, coming of Jesus until the end of time.
I've demonstrated that the NT teaches the second coming, the resurrection, the rapture and Jesus' return for Judgment all occur together at the end of time.
That's an interpretation call.
God said he spoke to the prophets in riddles, not clearly (Numbers 12:8). I'm taking him at his word.
I demonstrated with Hebrews 11:13-16 that even "clearly-stated" prophecy is not necessarily literal and is, therefore, subject to more than one interpretation.

Your doctrine is based on prophetic riddles which can be interpreted more than one way, and your interpretations contradict authoritative NT teaching of no age after the church age, only the end of time and eternity.
You have demonstrated none of these things. And you cannot, because ALL of them are diectly contrary go expliciyly stated scripture. Over and out.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟276,593.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums