Can we have all new posts back at the right side in the main forum page?

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,160.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
The main forum page use to show all new threads being posted. It was easy and convenient to get to new threads especially prayer requests. Can it be implemented back? It gets tiring having to like click on thread tab all the time.

Last edited:

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟990,410.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
The main forum page use to show all new threads being posted. It was easy and convenient to get to new threads especially prayer requests. Can it be implemented back? It gets tiring having to like on thread all the time.
If you click on the word "Forum" in the header bar just to the right of CHRISTIAN FORUMS you'll get a list of new threads with the newest at the top. This is similar to the main New Threads list we had in the old CF format.

The list you're looking for (I think) was a list of the ten (?) latest threads and was located on the right side of the main pages.

I think the problem we now have is that the sidebar space that was once used for the short list of new threads is now taken over by the Filter which allows you to be selective about which new threads you want to see based on their origin (forum).

OB

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,160.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
If you click on the word "Forum" in the header bar just to the right of CHRISTIAN FORUMS you'll get a list of new threads with the newest at the top. This is similar to the main New Threads list we had in the old CF format.

The list you're looking for (I think) was a list of the ten (?) latest threads and was located on the right side of the main pages.

I think the problem we now have is that the sidebar space that was once used for the short list of new threads is now taken over by the Filter which allows you to be selective about which new threads you want to see based on their origin (forum).

OB

I still see a lot of space on the right sidebar to have a web element listing the latest threads. They could put it under or above the Latest Media. I believe it is far more important than Latest Media. At least I can glance and see prayer requests instead of going into the Thread tab. Just a suggestion.

• Agree
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I still see a lot of space on the right sidebar to have a web element listing the latest threads. They could put it under or above the Latest Media. I believe it is far more important than Latest Media. At least I can glance and see prayer requests instead of going into the Thread tab. Just a suggestion.
Hi IceJad. You could follow individual prayer threads also (there's a button for this). That way you will receive alerts.

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,160.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Hi IceJad. You could follow individual prayer threads also (there's a button for this). That way you will receive alerts.

That's one workaround. Besides prayer requests I would also like to see all the interesting new threads being created. Also I don't really have the habit of clicking on my profile to view new alerts.

If it wouldn't be much trouble, I would really like to have the Latest Threads back on the right side of the main forum page. However if it is not possible it is not a deal breaker.

• Agree
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0