✟262,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can there be all?

I guess it would be, what is meant by the word all?

The commitment to God today could be all, but that all would only be in accordance to what one knows today… Tomorrow, Lord willing, as one grows, one would know more tomorrow and the commitment could be that much deeper… And so on and so forth… Never, as Paul coined the phrase, arrive…. As long as one is in the body there would always be a deeper degree of self to die to…

So then the issue would be walking in all the light one would see today, or as scripture puts it, living up to the standard one has achieved…

So then, how could one know?

I suppose this is where the peace of Christ in ones heart would be the arbiter of that truth… Christ did say He would come and make His abode in us and again it says He has given us His Spirit… And again those that are His know there His because of the witness of His Spirit in them…

So what would be the witness of the Spirit in one?

I suppose this would be the witness of the peace of Christ in ones heart… The peace of Christ in ones heart given to man to be the arbiter of life…

Oh blessed be that peace and blessed be that man that orders his life accordingly… That today might be more then yesterday, and tomorrow, more still…

Be blessed in the growing of that peace, Not me