• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Can the Devil Snatch from Jesus

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Guys and Gals I feel very confused right now I read my Holy Bible every day and listen to praise music at night but I feel very strange in my body and brain I see a blue light that says beast and I don't get erections. I saw hell open up in the psych hospital and I saw myself as the Antichrist. I felt the peace of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit up until October 4 when a yellow cross from Buspar appeared and I confused an act of God for what I know believe was satanic influence but I was unaware to it at the time and I don't if God allowed Satan show up or if I got tricked. Satan says he tricked my brain to stop God's plan for my life from happening that he intervened since I wouldn't kill myself when I was 18 when I wanted to die to be with Jesus.

Last Night I had a her dream that my Grandpa and Aunt Kathy who died of cancer three years when I was close with the Lord with his peace and assurance of seeing her again and I was excited for the day it got me through the rough time I was raised in a Christian Family and I asked Jesus in my heart when I was four and I was baptized when I was eight I got worldly but I decided not to conform to the world and follow Jesus not go to Austin but yellow cross shows up saying I am the Antichrist snatched from Jesus which is biblical impossible/false prophet or antichrist to lose my mansion in Heaven. My dream last night was like the Sheep and the Goats and I went over to Jesus and explained that I was sorry and even willing to kill myself to be with him and he said he will think it over but when I got to the lower level I was told I can't due it since I was the Antichrist/False Prophet and that I can't be with Aunt Kathy and Grandpa in Heaven and I was crushed and woke up horrified.

I have labs done today I am fighting a really bad brain infection in Pandas, Autism, OCD, Schizophrenia. Is God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit mad at me I feel so empty since the Yellow Cross feeling doomed Mom and Dad, Church, Pastors, Family, Friends tell me it is Pandas, Autism, OCD, Schizophrenia and that God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit are not mad about yellow cross that I confused Jesus and Satan in a ten minute period but I am scared Jesus hates me for my mistake and will punish me forever for my brain confusing Jesus and Satan thinking I saw Jesus I am panicked that unconscionably took the Mark of the Beast without warning from Jesus and became the Antichrist/False Prophet everyone around tells me that is impossible there is no beast but what if I am the beast from the Yellow Cross. I don't feel God in my stomach like I did with the Holy Spirit when I heard him and my heart doesn't pound at God's name in vain anymore I must be Satan now he must have snatched/kidnapped me away. I was supernaturally tempted beyond man and failed and now I don't have the peace of God, Jesus, Holy Spirit I am doomed to serve the Antichrist for ten minutes in the shower with my mark of the Beast I won't see Grandpa and Aunt Kathy in Heaven. I won't be able to hang out with my friend Jesus for twenty years because he let me get snatched away by Satan in the shower I confused Jesus and Satan.

Did the Holy Bible make a mistake forgetting that the Yellow Cross is the Mark of the Beast and Jesus forgot to warn his disciples. I have a blue light in my brain that says beast and before October I was normal in my body with erections with the Peace of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. I am convinced that I blasphemed the Holy Spirit on accident in my unconscious state praying to Jesus and seeing a yellow light that overpowered my body into bowing freezing me at my chair where I stopped momentarily feeling something was wrong with yellow light/cross feeling the Holy Spirit conviction that I missed I bowed out scitzphrenia my brain took over my heart and the yellow cross said I blasphemed the Holy Spirit and am now doomed a blue light that says Beast took over my brain. Mom, Dad, Church, Pastors insist it is a dream and you can't sin in dreams or blaspheme the Holy Spirit in dreams but I don't hear the Holy Spirit, Jesus, God making me feel that I angered them by bowing and seeing hell open up and beast has convinced my brain my mansion must be gone seeing myself as the Antichrist/False Prophet must be proof that the devil snatched/kidnapped away from Jesus the Bible must have gotten something wrong but Mom and Dad, Church, Pastors tell me to read my Holy Bible and it is never wrong and it is missing the yellow cross because it is a hallucination would Jesus damn someone to hell over a hallucination/dream in the shower and door confusing Jesus and Satan in the shower. Do I have the Mark of the Beast? I am trying to relax and watch Andy Griffith. I got labs done today on my brain infection would God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit hold someone responsible for a Brain Infection leading to confusing Jesus and Satan I am scared confusing Jesus and Satan.

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
John 10.27-30:

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one."

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
John 10.27-30:

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one."

So the Blue Light in my brain is a brain infection then from the Yellow Cross. Jesus will rapture me thanks I feel better.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So the Blue Light in my brain is a brain infection then from the Yellow Cross. Jesus will rapture me thanks I feel better.
I can't comment on what may be going on in your mind but in any it's good to make what Scripture actually says your reference point rather than feeling and memories that may come and go.

Upvote 0

Hopeful37

Mar 20, 2020
Somewhere
✟49,318.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Guys and Gals I feel very confused right now I read my Holy Bible every day and listen to praise music at night but I feel very strange in my body and brain I see a blue light that says beast and I don't get erections. I saw hell open up in the psych hospital and I saw myself as the Antichrist. I felt the peace of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit up until October 4 when a yellow cross from Buspar appeared and I confused an act of God for what I know believe was satanic influence but I was unaware to it at the time and I don't if God allowed Satan show up or if I got tricked. Satan says he tricked my brain to stop God's plan for my life from happening that he intervened since I wouldn't kill myself when I was 18 when I wanted to die to be with Jesus.

Last Night I had a her dream that my Grandpa and Aunt Kathy who died of cancer three years when I was close with the Lord with his peace and assurance of seeing her again and I was excited for the day it got me through the rough time I was raised in a Christian Family and I asked Jesus in my heart when I was four and I was baptized when I was eight I got worldly but I decided not to conform to the world and follow Jesus not go to Austin but yellow cross shows up saying I am the Antichrist snatched from Jesus which is biblical impossible/false prophet or antichrist to lose my mansion in Heaven. My dream last night was like the Sheep and the Goats and I went over to Jesus and explained that I was sorry and even willing to kill myself to be with him and he said he will think it over but when I got to the lower level I was told I can't due it since I was the Antichrist/False Prophet and that I can't be with Aunt Kathy and Grandpa in Heaven and I was crushed and woke up horrified.

I have labs done today I am fighting a really bad brain infection in Pandas, Autism, OCD, Schizophrenia. Is God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit mad at me I feel so empty since the Yellow Cross feeling doomed Mom and Dad, Church, Pastors, Family, Friends tell me it is Pandas, Autism, OCD, Schizophrenia and that God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit are not mad about yellow cross that I confused Jesus and Satan in a ten minute period but I am scared Jesus hates me for my mistake and will punish me forever for my brain confusing Jesus and Satan thinking I saw Jesus I am panicked that unconscionably took the Mark of the Beast without warning from Jesus and became the Antichrist/False Prophet everyone around tells me that is impossible there is no beast but what if I am the beast from the Yellow Cross. I don't feel God in my stomach like I did with the Holy Spirit when I heard him and my heart doesn't pound at God's name in vain anymore I must be Satan now he must have snatched/kidnapped me away. I was supernaturally tempted beyond man and failed and now I don't have the peace of God, Jesus, Holy Spirit I am doomed to serve the Antichrist for ten minutes in the shower with my mark of the Beast I won't see Grandpa and Aunt Kathy in Heaven. I won't be able to hang out with my friend Jesus for twenty years because he let me get snatched away by Satan in the shower I confused Jesus and Satan.

Did the Holy Bible make a mistake forgetting that the Yellow Cross is the Mark of the Beast and Jesus forgot to warn his disciples. I have a blue light in my brain that says beast and before October I was normal in my body with erections with the Peace of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. I am convinced that I blasphemed the Holy Spirit on accident in my unconscious state praying to Jesus and seeing a yellow light that overpowered my body into bowing freezing me at my chair where I stopped momentarily feeling something was wrong with yellow light/cross feeling the Holy Spirit conviction that I missed I bowed out scitzphrenia my brain took over my heart and the yellow cross said I blasphemed the Holy Spirit and am now doomed a blue light that says Beast took over my brain. Mom, Dad, Church, Pastors insist it is a dream and you can't sin in dreams or blaspheme the Holy Spirit in dreams but I don't hear the Holy Spirit, Jesus, God making me feel that I angered them by bowing and seeing hell open up and beast has convinced my brain my mansion must be gone seeing myself as the Antichrist/False Prophet must be proof that the devil snatched/kidnapped away from Jesus the Bible must have gotten something wrong but Mom and Dad, Church, Pastors tell me to read my Holy Bible and it is never wrong and it is missing the yellow cross because it is a hallucination would Jesus damn someone to hell over a hallucination/dream in the shower and door confusing Jesus and Satan in the shower. Do I have the Mark of the Beast? I am trying to relax and watch Andy Griffith. I got labs done today on my brain infection would God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit hold someone responsible for a Brain Infection leading to confusing Jesus and Satan I am scared confusing Jesus and Satan.
Hey Sportsfan,
I know you're scared. You need to trust what the Word of God says about Jesus. JESUS was Always willing to forgive whoever offended. The Heavenly Father (Jesus's Dad) was forgiving as well...He forgave Manasseh and from what I gather, was very merciful to those who truly repented before Him Stop believing the dreams. Jesus never told anyone...lemme think about it. Sometimes I have scary dreams too. Most people. For now I want u to continue holding unto the faith of what the Word of God says about Jesus and how much He loves u which is the Heavenly Father's love toward u which is everlasting. Baby steps. Take the meds prescribed by your doctor. U love Jesus and He loves u. Don't worry! U Are not the AntiChrist. U love Jesus too much for that. :)

Upvote 0

Hopeful37

Mar 20, 2020
Somewhere
✟49,318.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Another thing, remember the Gentle woman who Jesus said He only came to the Jews and she was a Gentile? She got her miracle and she wasn't worthy to receive it at the time but because of her faith, she got it. Same scenario with the woman with the issue of blood who touched Jesus, back then a woman with menstruation issues was considered to be unclean but because of her FAITH. FAITH pleases God. U love God and He loves u too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hopeful37

Mar 20, 2020
Somewhere
✟49,318.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

Ever heard of the Gordian knot proverb?

It (in a common speech) means that if you have some very complex problem (like a complex knot), the most simple solution is to get rid off it (like cutting the knot in half) instead of trying to untie it.

Your thoughts, fears, experiences are so wide, complex and messed up, that its best for you just to let them behind and start anew. Nobody is probably able to explain to you one by one that your thoughts and connections between them are nonsense. It would take many, many hours of sessions with trained psychiatrist.

Upvote 0