Can someone please interpret this dream? I know it's important.

LovelyDay10

Apr 17, 2017
Fort Wayne
✟9,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I was being yelled at by my grandmother and my father in my grandmother's old house for a reason I don't even know. After so much of it I started grabbing my few things, told them I was leaving and and called my dad a deadbeat and told him he had no right to talk to me like that because he was never there for me(which he really never was). And all of a sudden they were like "don't leave" and trying to get me to stay but I still got in my car and left. After I left I came to a train track and there was a bus full of rich people and they were stuck on the tracks and there was a train coming. Me and a couple of other people jumped out of our cars and tried to save the bus full. I began to push and all of a sudden I was in the front of the bus pulling it out of the way of the train and as I was beginning to rejoice, I realized that there was mother train track ahead with another train coming so I then had to stop the bus before we collided with the next train and right in the nick of time I stopped the bus! And people got out of the bus and began to rejoice!!! And there was a man who was helping me and he made a statement while rejoicing. I can't remember the exact words but it was along the lines of"just because I'm rich doesn't mean I can't put forth effort to save people "

And then I woke up

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
1. Some people communicate with you with words
2. Some people communicate with you with body language

Dreams are a way of communicating with you using visual metaphors. John Bunyan was a great writer in metaphors/parables and he explains the use of them in his "The Barren Fig Tree" work (http://www.chapellib.../bun-barren.pdf):

6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?
8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:
9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. - Luke 13:6-9

In parables there are two things to be taken notice of, and to be inquired into of them that read.

First, The metaphors made use of.
Second, The doctrine or mysteries couched under such metaphors.

The metaphors in this parable are,
1. A certain man;
2. A vineyard;
3. A fig-tree, barren or fruitless;
4. A dresser;
5. Three years;
6. Digging and dunging, &c.

The doctrine, or mystery, couched under these words is to show us what is like to become of a fruitless or formal professor. For,

1. By the man in the parable is meant God the Father (Luke 15:11).
2. By the vineyard, his church (Isa 5:7).
3. By the fig-tree, a professor.
4. By the dresser, the Lord Jesus.
5. By the fig-tree’s barrenness, the professor’s fruitlessness.
6. By the three years, the patience of God that for a time he extendeth to barren professors.
7. This calling to the dresser of the vineyard to cut it down, is to show the outcries of justice against fruitless professors.
8. The dresser’s interceding is to show how the Lord Jesus steps in, and takes hold of the head of his Father’s axe, to stop, or at least to defer, the present execution of a barren fig-tree.
9. The dresser’s desire to try to make the fig-tree fruitful, is to show you how unwilling he is that even a barren fig-tree should yet be barren, and perish.
10. His digging about it, and dunging of it, is to show his willingness to apply gospel helps to this barren professor, if haply he may be fruitful.
11. The supposition that the fig-tree may yet continue fruitless, is to show, that when Christ Jesus hath done all, there are some professors will abide barren and fruitless.
12. The determination upon this supposition, at last to cut it down, is a certain prediction of such professor’s unavoidable and eternal damnation.

But to take this parable into pieces, and to discourse more particularly, though with all brevity, upon all the parts thereof. ‘A certain MAN had a fig-tree planted in his vineyard.’ The MAN, I told you, is to present us with God the Father; by which similitude he is often set out in the New Testament. Observe then, that it is no new thing, if you find in God’s church barren fig-trees, fruitless professors; even as here you see is a tree, a fruitless tree, a fruitless fig-tree in the vineyard.

Fruit is not so easily brought forth as a profession is got into; it is easy for a man to clothe himself with a fair show in the flesh, to word it, and say, Be thou warmed and filled with the best. It is no hard thing to do these with other things; but to be fruitful, to bring forth fruit to God, this doth not every tree, no not every fig-tree that stands in the vineyard of God. Those words also, ‘Every branch in me that beareth not fruit, he taketh away,’ assert the same thing (John 15:2). There are branches in Christ, in Christ’s body mystical, which is his church, his vineyard, that bear not fruit, wherefore the hand of God is to take them away: I looked for grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes, that is, no fruit at all that was acceptable with God (Isa 5:4). Again, ‘Israel is an empty vine, he bringeth forth fruit unto himself,’ none to God; he is without fruit to God (Hosea 10:1). All these, with many more, show us the truth of the observation, and that God’s church may be cumbered with fruitless fig-trees, with barren professors.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I believe that in that you were leaving home signifies that you are going to experience some life changing events. A train represents change that may be coming. The bus is the group setting. In that you saved them indicates that you had power to positively influence people in a group setting. Which sound like to me some kind of ministry.

Because the bus was in a near accident refers to the fact that the group setting was in a disastrous direction. Almost like a group of young party'ers who think they are prosperous but are really in the wrong direction. The near accident suggests that it is time for you to move away from this group setting, venture out on your own, but also to be there for help when all goes wrong. The moving train signifies your need to be more independent, and maybe launch into new directions in your life. And the whole scenario suggests an emotional journey that involves several people, including family.

Well... That would be my interpretation! I would also pray that the Lord would assist you in which appears to be some life changing events.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK, LovelyDay (nice site name, by the way)
I've never seen Rocky work, so you can give an ear to him too. But I have a gift of interpretation, and this one seems pretty straight forward. So here we go, and I will take it piece by piece:
I was being yelled at by my grandmother and my father in my grandmother's old house for a reason I don't even know. After so much of it I started grabbing my few things, told them I was leaving and and called my dad a deadbeat and told him he had no right to talk to me like that because he was never there for me (which he really never was).

Interpretation: This is a dream about ministering to old people, who are unaware that their sins are putting them in grave spiritual danger. In the dream, they are yelling at you "for reasons unknown," which means that they have long since reached the point where being critical and ugly to others/you has become acceptable to them; a way of life, which happens with many older people these days as the good years of their life are waning away and all they have left now are memories.

Your response was to let them get to you, and retaliate back at them, first with words and then by leaving them to their own devises. This speaks of not having the empowerment of the Holy Spirit necessary to overcome evil with good. Again, it is a dream about ministry to the elderly in particular, which it appears is what God is calling you to, as the rest of the dream makes evident.
And all of a sudden they were like "don't leave" and trying to get me to stay but I still got in my car and left.

Straightforward. Again, though they had become reduced to a habit of treating others ugly, they were suddenly realizing how much they needed you.
After I left I came to a train track and there was a bus full of rich people and they were stuck on the tracks and there was a train coming. Me and a couple of other people jumped out of our cars and tried to save the bus full. I began to push and all of a sudden I was in the front of the bus pulling it out of the way of the train and as I was beginning to rejoice

That you were saving an entire bus full of elderly people clearly speaks of your being called to start a ministry, possibly a large one capable of helping many people.
I realized that there was another train track ahead with another train coming so I then had to stop the bus before we collided with the next train and right in the nick of time I stopped the bus!

This speaks of older people having other issues besides just being crabby. Exactly what issues that would need your attention are not stated in the dream, but the implication is that these would be revealed to you by the Lord, for you also saved them from yet another train, i.e. yet another threat to their eternal souls in the form of some egregious sin.
And people got out of the bus and began to rejoice!!!

They will come to recognize you as a true minister of the Lord, and greatly appreciate what you do for them.
And there was a man who was helping me and he made a statement while rejoicing. I can't remember the exact words but it was along the lines of"just because I'm rich doesn't mean I can't put forth effort to save people"

Wow. This last one is strong. It suggests that there are others whom God will call to help you in this ministry who have a great deal of money. And I'm guessing that's what you would need. Setting up some sort of quasi-Healthcare ministry, if it were to be done right, would undoubtably require major funding. And God knows the elderly need it. The old folks homes, in my area at least, are all absolutely atrocious at truly caring for the elderly. All they do is drug and pacify, while robbing family members of massive amounts of money.

This is a GREAT dream, and bodes very good things for you. I suggest you copy this thread to something and keep it with you. Sounds like you have a very strong calling ahead of you.

God Bless! And thanks for posting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just read Rocky's interpretation, and you'll find that many of the things he states agree with the same things I was seeing.

God Bless, and thanks for joining CF! We need more like you!

P.S. I have more I could say on the seriousness of the issue, and why I think it is truly needed today more than ever. If you want to discuss it further, just post and we'll continue the conversation as needed.

Upvote 0

LovelyDay10

Apr 17, 2017
Fort Wayne
✟9,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
OK, LovelyDay (nice site name, by the way)
I've never seen Rocky work, so you can give an ear to him too. But I have a gift of interpretation, and this one seems pretty straight forward. So here we go, and I will take it piece by piece:

Interpretation: This is a dream about ministering to old people, who are unaware that their sins are putting them in grave spiritual danger. In the dream, they are yelling at you "for reasons unknown," which means that they have long since reached the point where being critical and ugly to others/you has become acceptable to them; and way of life, which happens with many older people these days as the good years of their life are waning away and all they have left now are memories.

Your response was to let them get to you, and retaliate back at them, first with words and then by leaving them to their own devises. This speaks of not having the empowerment of the Holy Spirit necessary to overcome evil with good. Again, it is a dream about ministry to the elderly in particular, which it appears is what God is calling you to, as the rest of the dream makes evident.

Straightforward. Again, though they had become reduced to a habit of treating others ugly, they were suddenly realizing how much they needed you.

That you were saving an entire bus full of elderly people clearly speaks of your being called to start a ministry, possibly a large one capable of helping many people.

This speaks of older people having other issues besides just being crabby. Exactly what issues that would need your attention are not stated in the dream, but the implication is that these would be revealed to you by the Lord, for you also saved them from yet another train, i.e. yet another threat to their eternal souls in the form of some egregious sin.

They will come to recognize you as a true minister of the Lord, and greatly appreciate what you do for them.

Wow. This last one is strong. It suggests that there are others whom God will call to help you in this ministry who have a great deal of money. And I'm guessing that's what you would need. Setting up some sort of quasi-Healthcare ministry, if it were to be done right, would undoubtably require major funding. And God knows the elderly need it. The old folks homes, in my area at least, are all absolutely atrocious at truly caring for the elderly. All they do is drug and pacify, while robbing family members of massive amounts of money.

This is a GREAT dream, and bodes very good things for you. I suggest you copy this thread to something and keep it with you. Sounds like you have a very strong calling ahead of you.

God Bless! And thanks for posting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much this is great!!!!!! How do I save this? I'm new to this website

Well, I just meant copy it with your computer mouse and then print it out with a printer if you had one. As far as copying it to this website, what you could do is start a conversation with me, and then copy it from here over to there.

Upvote 0

LovelyDay10

Apr 17, 2017
Fort Wayne
✟9,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Just read Rocky's interpretation, and you'll find that many of the things he states agree with the same things I was seeing.

God Bless, and thanks for joining CF! We need more like you!

P.S. I have more I could say on the seriousness of the issue, and why I think it is truly needed today more than ever. If you want to discuss it further, just post and we'll continue the conversation as needed.
Yes please explain. I need to know as much as possible!!!

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If even half of our dreams came true, this would be a heck of a world to be living in.

Unless someone is a (true) Prophet don't rely on any interpretation given.

Could be coming from the other side?

The devil can come as light! !!

M-Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes please explain. I need to know as much as possible!!!
I was being yelled at by my grandmother and my father in my grandmother's old house for a reason I don't even know. After so much of it I started grabbing my few things, told them I was leaving and and called my dad a deadbeat and told him he had no right to talk to me like that because he was never there for me(which he really never was)

OK, this opening passage is what I believe the Lord will call you to address first of all if you would truly begin preparing yourself for what is ahead of you. If you do not properly prepare, it may delay His ability to fulfill your dream and begin setting things in motion.

I'm speaking specifically of mastering being able to endure evil, and then overcome it with good. If you are going to be led into ministry dealing with the elderly, you are going to need to absolutely master this, and to the point of consistently and continually getting victory over it in every instance. This will start with your own life in the present. Consider every difficult circumstance, offense and trial you encounter from now on out as a test from the Lord to measure how well you are growing spiritually towards preparation for ministry. Note also that you will need to completely master this practice so as to also be able to teach it to all your employees, as an unswerving qualification for ministry.

My wife has worked for a man for several decades who now resides in a healthcare facility. He was a multi-millionaire and owned numerous businesses, so he naturally was used to being in charge of people. When he developed Alzheimer's, he became a danger to himself, and his wife felt the best place for him would be in a Memory Care facility. Well, only trouble was this was a man who was still fully capable of telling others what they could do with themselves when he didn't like what they were doing to him, and he could also get testy and even a little violent when they weren't listening. Long story short, the first facility they brought him to couldn't handle him, and decided the best way to deal with him was to drug him up so badly that when my wife went to visit him he sat there like a zombie with his head down, motionless, saying nothing. Was very distressing for the whole family. This happened numerous times when she went to visit him, plus my wife noticed he had numerous bruises on his arms and legs that no one there could explain. It didn't look good at all, so they moved him to a new facility, but the same sequence of events has slowly happened there now as well. Now the wife is deeply worried that he may have to go back to the original facility where they practically hate him, and God only knows what they will do to him there.

I believe the power of the Lord Jesus Christ is needed in such situations desperately, and true care would be rewarded by people like the man's wife who would gladly pay large sums of money if she could just find someone to take care of him. Not all the way up to date on connections between demonic influence and Alzheimer's, but regardless of this the peace of the Spirit of God being called upon to govern the situation would be far preferable to what is happening to this man. And this is just one of multitude of examples that I could give you of where you will need to enter into spiritual warfare if you would care for the elderly properly, and in His eyes it means protecting and leading their souls to Christ and Heaven in eternity.

But you will short-circuit this process if you do not master forgiveness, and seeking the divine protection of God for such situations. They may be hateful; you have to respond in love; if they have spirits, those spirits may test your patience to its absolute limits... a multitude of situations where you will have to master the principles of overcoming evil with good in a variety of situations, and again I would tell you that you need to begin preparing now. Possibly consider some voluntary work, and watch very closely what you see going on, both to learn and to watch for what the Lord will show you are mistakes being made. Find Spirit-filled Christian people involved in the field already who can begin confirming to you that what the Lord is showing you is true, and inform you of even more things you do not see yet.

This to me would be step one. From there you will be readying yourself for when the time comes, and opportunities open up to begin "saving" the busloads of souls whom God will begin giving you.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
OK, this opening passage is what I believe the Lord will call you to address first of all if you would truly begin preparing yourself for what is ahead of you. If you do not properly prepare, it may delay His ability to fulfill your dream and begin setting things in motion.

I'm speaking specifically of mastering being able to endure evil, and then overcome it with good. If you are going to be led into ministry dealing with the elderly, you are going to need to absolutely master this, and to the point of consistently and continually getting victory over it in every instance. This will start with your own life in the present. Consider every difficult circumstance, offense and trial you encounter from now on out as a test from the Lord to measure how well you are growing spiritually towards preparation for ministry. Note also that you will need to completely master this practice so as to also be able to teach it to all your employees, as an unswerving qualification for ministry.

My wife has worked for a man for several decades who now resides in a healthcare facility. He was a multi-millionaire and owned numerous businesses, so he naturally was used to being in charge of people. When he developed Alzheimer's, he became a danger to himself, and his wife felt the best place for him would be in a Memory Care facility. Well, only trouble was this was a man who was still fully capable of telling others what they could do with themselves when he didn't like what they were doing to him, and he could also get testy and even a little violent when they weren't listening. Long story short, the first facility they brought him to couldn't handle him, and decided the best way to deal with him was to drug him up so badly that when my wife went to visit him he sat there like a zombie with his head down, motionless, saying nothing. Was very distressing for the whole family. This happened numerous times when she went to visit him, plus my wife noticed he had numerous bruises on his arms and legs that no one there could explain. It didn't look good at all, so they moved him to a new facility, but the same sequence of events has slowly happened there now as well. Now the wife is deeply worried that he may have to go back to the original facility where they practically hate him, and God only knows what they will do to him there.

I believe the power of the Lord Jesus Christ is needed in such situations desperately, and true care would be rewarded by people like the man's wife who would gladly pay large sums of money if she could just find someone to take care of him. Not all the way up to date on connections between demonic influence and Alzheimer's, but regardless of this the peace of the Spirit of God being called upon to govern the situation would be far preferable to what is happening to this man. And this is just one of multitude of examples that I could give you of where you will need to enter into spiritual warfare if you would care for the elderly properly, and in His eyes it means protecting and leading their souls to Christ and Heaven in eternity.

But you will short-circuit this process if you do not master forgiveness, and seeking the divine protection of God for such situations. They may be hateful; you have to respond in love; if they have spirits, those spirits may test your patience to its absolute limits... a multitude of situations where you will have to master the principles of overcoming evil with good in a variety of situations, and again I would tell you that you need to begin preparing now. Possibly consider some voluntary work, and watch very closely what you see going on, both to learn and to watch for what the Lord will show you are mistakes being made. Find Spirit-filled Christian people involved in the field already who can begin confirming to you that what the Lord is showing you is true, and inform you of even more things you do not see yet.

This to me would be step one. From there you will be readying yourself for when the time comes, and opportunities open up to begin "saving" the busloads of souls whom God will begin giving you.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Amazing!

Question
How often do you do this?
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Honoluluwindow

Sep 2, 2016
Hawaii
✟17,283.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was being yelled at by my grandmother and my father in my grandmother's old house for a reason I don't even know. After so much of it I started grabbing my few things, told them I was leaving and and called my dad a deadbeat and told him he had no right to talk to me like that because he was never there for me(which he really never was). And all of a sudden they were like "don't leave" and trying to get me to stay but I still got in my car and left. After I left I came to a train track and there was a bus full of rich people and they were stuck on the tracks and there was a train coming. Me and a couple of other people jumped out of our cars and tried to save the bus full. I began to push and all of a sudden I was in the front of the bus pulling it out of the way of the train and as I was beginning to rejoice, I realized that there was mother train track ahead with another train coming so I then had to stop the bus before we collided with the next train and right in the nick of time I stopped the bus! And people got out of the bus and began to rejoice!!! And there was a man who was helping me and he made a statement while rejoicing. I can't remember the exact words but it was along the lines of"just because I'm rich doesn't mean I can't put forth effort to save people "

And then I woke up
1 Corinthians 4:6

Reactions: LovelyDay10
Upvote 0

Truth Never Dies

Nov 10, 2016
Gwent
✟12,591.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Id be very careful listening to forum posters interpreting dreams, this site used to be known for its boarderline insane dreams section, which generated hundreds of reports a week for dangerous and unbiblical advice, i know.. as on my former account i was one of the moderators.

My advice to you is to seek the Fathers will, read the gospels, and let him reveal to you if its a divine dream or not, you dont need anyone here to tell you its meaning.

Upvote 0