Can Satan's kingdom be divided and fall?

Can Satan's kingdom be divided and then fall?

• Yes.... Messiah's kingdom increases for eternity....

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No... the fallen angels cannot repent in any way.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not certain....but this is kind of interesting.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I ran into a fascinating discussion over in another forum here that I would love to see
the results of a poll for?

Satanism Ending

My abusers told me that the cult named Satanism is ending and that I was a ritual sacrifice to end Satanism. They said that Second Life was connected to Satanism and so was Disney. They said it was created by a man years ago and that it was running the world in a way. They said that was why there was evil references in the Disney movies and there was racism and things still in Disney. They said they did cult worship of the Devil which included human sacrifice. They said there was more than a thousand people in Satanism. They said that they were becoming Christians but that I was a last sacrifice and that I had been a sacrifice to the Devil. They said they killed many people in the whole of Satanism. They said they mislead people more and that the Sims is also connected to Satanism. They said it effected foreign policy too. They said that I was a sacrifice to the Devil to heal Satanism. They said that they had to seriously torture someone to show their pain and then they would heal that person. They said more people were associated with my kidnapping and torture than I am aware of. They said that all Satanist would be becoming Christian and that there were several movies out about the change from Satanism to Christianity and two of them are Moana and Elena of Avalor. I am still distraught and do not understand why they told me all that but I do believe Satanism is ending and that there will be changes in the world because of it.

Here are some of the verses that got me wondering about this about thirty years ago.

Yom Kippur/The Rapture connection?!

"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness to Aza'zel.'(Leviticus 16:10RSV)

In a nutshell I have came to strongly suspect that Azazel is the fallen angel who will be somewhat like General Abner who brought the ten tribes over to King David or to Rav Shaul/Paul who repented of persecuting Christians and followers of God.

I suspect that when the fallen angel Azazel returns to the God of Abraham with his whole heart...when Yom Kippur is completely fulfilled....then a major step will have been taken toward the ushering in of a truly new era of worldwide peace where even the eating habits of wild animals like lions will be altered!

"And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?"

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Some of you may wish to join this other discussion where I linked this theory to:

Satanic Church

If it is possible for Satan's kingdom to be divided and fall......
could there be indicators that 2018 is a big year for a significant part of this to occur?

Oh...... I am listening to this video again.... and
if you know any Christians who know their way around the stock market.....
you might want to give the link to this video to them......
there are some nifty possible ideas in here for people who understand the markets......
I don't.....
Hint: "G-d says I'm coming against the NFL" (Pastor Kent Christmas)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am getting the feeling that the 2018 Awakening is happening......
and to some degree this corresponds with the fall of Satan's kingdom.....
I'm kind of sleepy.

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'm kind of sleepy.

So am I... and I highly recommend that Kent Christmas sermon in post #4.... I betcha it will wake you up.........
Hey... I may just listen to it again.......
437,458 views already....in only six months.

Upvote 0