• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Can I have 10 people (initially) who would like prayer?

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by xCarlx, Jun 2, 2021.

Tags:
  1. xCarlx

xCarlx New Member

+4
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    Hi,

I recently started praying for individuals, people in power, family and friends and also the lost.

I was looking for a way to pray for more people and i came across this site.

My prayer for this category will centre around protection, spiritual growth and fruitfulness (in serving God).

I name everyone individually personally so as the list grows, the longer it takes which is why I'm asking for only 10 people at a time, if anyone is interested please let me know and you will be added to my list.

Regards

Carl

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. dóxatotheó

dóxatotheó Orthodox Church Familia

+178
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    i love intercesson sure

3. Tone

Tone "Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great." Supporter

+6,531
    United States
    Messianic
    Private
    Yes, please pray for ministry empowerment and that people would climb aboard in belief!

This move needs covering as it has already been met with resistance.

It needs nurture and like-minded believers to abide in the Vine and not in a worldly perspective.

Thank you so much brother!

Abba Yah please Breathe Your Holy Breath into this prayer ministry and give the warriors utterance and favor, that the noise be overcome by the Sound of Your Voice. Amen.

Shalom.

4. xCarlx

xCarlx New Member

+4
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    It would be an honor, can I have a name, even a nickname, God knows who you are. I'll find it difficult to pronounce you forum name.

5. xCarlx

xCarlx New Member

+4
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    Hi Tone

I will add this to my list.

6. dóxatotheó

dóxatotheó Orthodox Church Familia

+178
    United States