USA
✟41,978.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Well I know they say misery loves company....so....

Most of my exes are married to the girl they met right after me. And the rest are all dating. Sometimes it's hard to remind one's self that that is life....and doesn't mean that something is wrong with us. Just it wasn't right for us and isn't God's timing yet.

Upvote 0

JennyKatz

I'm a leaf on the wind. . .watch how I soar
Nov 27, 2008
Connecticut
Visit site
✟16,134.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had an ex that married my best friend four months after we broke up. Yeah, we're not best friends anymore. Her defense of why they started dating right after we broke up? "Hey, sometimes you just have to be selfish." Ok then. Bye bye now. As for my other exes, I have no idea what happened to them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Beauty_from_Pain~

By His grace, For His glory
Jul 29, 2005
USA
✟41,978.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Oh...and on "that" note though. I wouldn't want to be with any of my exes:) So things are really good in that aspect. I think we look back at exes thinking of the memory of being with someone, and not that one particular person.

Upvote 0

nbiol

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2004
✟11,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've got one of those... found out over Christmas that my first _real_ boyfriend, also my ex-fiance, is now getting married. It feels weird.

I still feel young... somehow I feel like marriage is something people in their 20s do.

but then I realize that I'm now in my 20's.

shoot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Manda_24

Saved by Grace
Jan 2, 2004
Indiana
✟19,896.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I had an ex that married my best friend four months after we broke up. Yeah, we're not best friends anymore. Her defense of why they started dating right after we broke up? "Hey, sometimes you just have to be selfish." Ok then. Bye bye now. As for my other exes, I have no idea what happened to them.

That sound really familiar except for the marriage part, they're not married yet. My ex started dating my best friend a few months after we broke up, he was flirting with her and she with him before we broke up, they were pretty much dating a few days after but didn't make it official until a little while later. They got engaged less than six months after we broke up. It seems a little crazy to me but whatever, if he was going to flirt with her while we were dating it probably wouldn't have worked out in the end anyway and I wouldn't want to be with someone like that so I guess it was all for the best. That said I think she's making a mistake, as do others, but she's obsessed and it's not really out place to say anything more than we have.

Upvote 0

atuck00

Aug 31, 2007
Nebraska
✟16,603.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Haha! This thread couldn't have come at a better time for me! I just found out that my only really serious boyfriend (on and off for five years) got married and it was a quick relationship! I'm definitely not sad about it, just a little weirded out because it came out of nowhere!

Upvote 0

puffca

Veteran
Mar 25, 2007
NY
✟11,080.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Oh it is kinda of a joke / vent thread - I was just saying that I found out today two of my ex's are now engaged to the people they dated right after me .. it is just an amusing coincedence.

:)

If this trend continues, you really should do me a favor and date me and then break up with me. :preach:

Upvote 0